Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

I might be crazy, but I gave away $20,000 worth of stuff on Facebook today.

If you don't have an account, and you aren't a fan on Facebook.....It might be time to consider that as a viable.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/C-Wit...14804655257811

Casey, so if I have a shoot that normally costs $200, it's just $100 for me? Similarly, if I schedule a shoot that's $125, it's now just $25?

Nice to see you taking care of your fans.

It's actually discounted from our normal rates which can be seen here. It's also only applicable to my first 200 fans on Facebook. We sit at 209 currently, which kind of makes me feel bad that there are people who were literally a few hours late to the party.

http://www.cwithersmedia.com/ratesservices.htm

Got it! So a $249 package is now $149 if you were one of the first 200. Thank you, sir.

Will be interesting to see how many people take you up on it.

Casey, did my "like" make it in in time? I didn't even know that was going on, but maybe I can figure something out it if I made it in.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture