Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Am I out of place in these?

This was last Saturday at a benefit rally I was involved in. I was one of two BMWs on the cruise...the line of cars wrapped around the building. It was so insane to see some of these 1000hp cars just putting along on the highway! Awesome event. Last pic, of the other BMW I was with.

Out of place, but clearly the best handling... Is that an e36 M3 or a wanna-be?
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Great pics. Thanks!

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Out of place, but clearly the best handling... Is that an e36 M3 or a wanna-be?
    That is most definitely an M3.

Great line up. Way to represent.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Definitely not out pf place, way to rep bmw.

Lol all american cars is what came up first! I hope nobody said anything about you.. Sometimes i go to some meets and Honda owners be rapping me with the whole German car and how Japense is so much better.. But then they see my interior and just feel stupid and notice that my 6 cylinders are rapping their modified 4 banggers... and im an automatic!

Great way to rep BMW keep it up!
    Photobucket

God that red is so gorgeous. You are the fire on a sea of trees. Looks amazing!!

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

No one gives me too much crap. Most of those guys know me pretty well since I used to build Corvettes, Camaros, and Trans Ams for a living. I've owned multiple domestic cars similar to these. I'll be building another soon as long as I can keep my BMW out of my wallet and savings...

Quote Originally Posted by Speedracer View Post
    No one gives me too much crap. Most of those guys know me pretty well since I used to build Corvettes, Camaros, and Trans Ams for a living. I've owned multiple domestic cars similar to these. I'll be building another soon as long as I can keep my BMW out of my wallet and savings...
    +1
    Photobucket

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast