Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ZHP Mafia SIGFest 2011 in Williamsburg, Virginia, Officially Ends

Now that our last member has officially made it home (Eduardo and family), we can officially wrap this meet and bring it to a close.

Guys (girls), it was a total joy to meet all of you. You're as classy in person as you are on the forum. What's more, your family and friends are just as amazing. You have done well.

As I told many of you last week, I never intended to be at the meet in Virginia. Our baby, who is almost four weeks old now, was due on May 25. I didn't see how I could attend the meet on June 10. My wife, however, insisted (back in February) that I go and meet you. After a few days of contemplation, I decided to make the trip back east. I'm glad I did.

The memories of last weekend will last a lifetime. The friendships will often last longer than your active membership on the forum. Trust me. Been there and done that. Many of my best friends came through the forums -- forums I no longer visit.

Anyhow, it was a pleasure meeting everyone. I'm looking forward to the next time.

/reunion.

Methinks the people in attendance should make extra sure they've joined the CCA by August. Just a hunch.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    /reunion.

Methinks the people in attendance should make extra sure they've joined the CCA by August. Just a hunch.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I agree. Would be very nice to have everyone of us be a BMW CCA member. The largest expenditure for the Club remains Roundel magazine. Our Club dues help fund this magazine.

BMW CCA is having a membership drive for 2011. If you join the Club, be sure to include my name (Mark Martinez) and member ID (197076) in your application (as a referral).

You can join the BMW CCA by clicking here.

ZHP Mafia has applied for special interest group status with BMW CCA (see my newsletter that was sent to you yesterday via email). My goal is to have all of us as dues paying members.

At ZHPMafia.com we do things a little differently.

If we become a SIG then we can be, I think, recognized at Oktoberfest and latch onto that event for one of our own. That'd be pretty solid.
    - Marc

^^I think you're right, Marc.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post

The memories of last weekend will last a lifetime. The friendships will often last longer than your active membership on the forum. Trust me. Been there and done that. Many of my best friends came through the forums -- forums I no longer visit.
    QFT! Its amazing the people you meet because of a common passion for a car, add in the message boards where we hang out on the daily. I too have met some of my very good friends this way, some even come to Ohio from awesome places like Florida and Cali just to hang out for a weekend. I love my car peeps...
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

.....miss you guys (girls)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Very much looking forward to next year.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Very much looking forward to next year.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    Me too! Already working it.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast