Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Does anyplace sell a full metal trunk license plate holder?

For some reason BMW thinks that a plastic plate holder is a great idea. So the license plate now had to be ripped of my car so I could then cut all the bolts off because the screws BMW gave me rusted to the nut. Then the nut turned inside plastic casing it sits in because well that broke too. This is the second time this has happened to me, once when i first got the car and now.

I want a full metal bracket one if possible. I wish they were just held on like a normal car.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

The same thing happened to me. I just bought another plastic one from ECS Tuning.

I have to go to the dealer again anyway Monday so ill probably pick one up. As for now I went to the hardware store and got a rubber plug. It fit the hole in the trunk, then I put a screw trough it and its solid again.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari