Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Kyle, I think the bright orange shirt has something to do with it...

Lol there are two Kyle's in this thread...Comment directed at Static667.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Kyle I think the bright orange shirt has something to do with it...
    I think that shirt is closer to orange sherbert...
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Monkey, I can definitely do that, let us know the date you want.
    You should stop by next weekend in Columbus if you are going to be this way. I'll be running the car at an auto-x event

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Haha I have two orange shirts. You are correct, this is the paler of the two. Either way...Mark and I are sore thumbs HAHA!
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by M0nk3y View Post
    You should stop by next weekend in Columbus if you are going to be this way. I'll be running the car at an auto-x event
    Need more notice than that man, I might be up that way in the fall though.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Need more notice than that man, I might be up that way in the fall though.
    Yea, I plan everything a week ahead. Now with class coming up it's even shorter time-spans.

When it comes end of August the car will be back into the garage. Not keeping it down here for the school season

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Quote Originally Posted by M0nk3y View Post
    I will be moving my crap out of my shop next weekend, but tell me which lot its at and I promise to come by and say HI!!! I can't stick around long...

VEGAS...I still need to talk to the wife. We have both had family things this weekend, and then I was busy alllll day yesterday working then moving. So I will update that tomorrow. I also need to figure out when to schedule my physical inventory at work and the bosses want it done in October Been a busy weekend, I didn't forget just a little preoccupied.
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Quote Originally Posted by kpro View Post
    I will be moving my crap out of my shop next weekend, but tell me which lot its at and I promise to come by and say HI!!! I can't stick around long...

VEGAS...I still need to talk to the wife. We have both had family things this weekend, and then I was busy alllll day yesterday working then moving. So I will update that tomorrow. I also need to figure out when to schedule my physical inventory at work and the bosses want it done in October Been a busy weekend, I didn't forget just a little preoccupied.
    Ackerman Lots at OSU. When I reg I'll figure out what run/work I'll be so you can get a better timeframe

We were there earlier today for the Auto-x school. Sounds good Kyle, do you have my text machine #? that may be easier
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Quote Originally Posted by kpro View Post
    We were there earlier today for the Auto-x school. Sounds good Kyle, do you have my text machine #? that may be easier
    Yea, I have yours Kristen. If I knew there was a school today I would of left Cleveland Earlier and stopped by.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast