Hey everyone. Its time to sell my ZHP, because i've decided to upgrade to an e46 m3. I would accept any trades for an 01-03 m3 with under 75,xxx miles. I would also be willing to possibly sell my car for the right amount to put towards one of the cars listed above.

About the car:

~ Located in Arlington Heights, IL
~ 2004 e46 330ci ZHP 6-speed
~ 58,XXX on the car
~ Black Shaphire Exterior 9.0/10
~ Black Interior 9.5/10
~ Clear Title, Carfax in hand.

It has the performance package(ZHP), cold weather package, premuim package, Harmon Kardon sound system. I bought it back in august of 2010 from a private dealer with almost 48,xxx miles on it so i did about 10k miles in 10 months.

As far as modifications go, I have quite a few performance modifications including:

Performance:
-OEM m3 strut bar

UPGRADES FROM ZHP PACKAGE:
-Engine mods (new camshafts, electronics, & lighter flywheel) for 10HP & 8 ft/lb of torque increase & 6800 max RPM (from 6500).
-6 speed short throw shifter
-3.07:1 Final drive ratio (instead of 2.91:1)
-Max Speed Limiter set to 155 mph (instead of 128)
-New M suspension, more "sporty" than standard sport package:
-Firmer springs (front +6%, rear +8%)
-Firmer shocks (Jounce: front +50%, rear +20%), (Rebound: front +35%, rear -8%)
-Larger diameter anti-roll bars: 23.5 mm front (v. 23.0), 18.5 mm rear (v. 18.0)
-More rigid forward bushings
-Lower ride height by 15 mm (.6 inches) utilizing shorter auxiliary springs
- -.5 degrees of camber
-Steering ratio: ZHP has the steering ratio of 13.7:1. Non-ZHP cars as well as the E46 M3 is 15.4:1, and the E46 M3 Competition has ratio of 14.5:1.

Exterior:
35% Tints all around

-BMW M exterior trim elements (front & rear fascia, side sills, & trunk lid spoiler)
-Special exterior trim: Anthracite (charcoal) headlight & foglight surrounds, High-Gloss
-Shadowline (black gloss) trim
-Unique 18" Wheels (style 135M), 18x8.0" front, 18x8.5" rear
-Wider Tires: 225/40ZR-18 in front and 255/35ZR-18 in the rear

Interior:
-Aux Input

-Alcantra & Cloth upholstry to replace leatherette and standard trim
-Anthracite headliner
-Red needles on the instrument cluster

Maintenance:

- Replaced oil twice since i've owned it miles with OEM full synthetic BMW oil
- Replaced diff fluid at 39,000 miles
- Replaced DISA and cleaned ICV 1,000 miles ago
- New filter
- I have 2 quarts of MTL trans fluid but havent gotten around to replace it but it comes with purchase
I have all records that show all maintenance from the previous owner, and myself.

The car is in great condition and great shape and runs strong as ever. Just ask the people that know the car . Overall I would give the exterior an 9/10, interior an 9/10.

Im asking $19.3k but dont be afraid to make me an offer, but please be realistic. No lowballs please! And dont be afraid to offer trades to me either!

Pics:
These pictures are just temporary, ill post better ones of the exterior and interior ASAP.