Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just tried trapster, it spoke to me and said "dangerous intersection ahead" and damn if there wasn't one right ahead. I like so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    I'm a complete noob when it comes to apps. I have an andriod phone (LG ally) and I went ahead and downloaded this app. When I open it I only see a map of San Mateo county, CA. I turned on my GPS like it told me to. I did a search through the app and was able to see where I live, but it doesn't show my actual location. What do I need to do to get my actual location to show up when I open the app?
    Push the blue girls on the lower right.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Push the blue girls on the lower right.
    Ok, I figured it. I don't have the column of blue icons running down the right hand side. For me it's just a square button w/ a blue dot in the center in the bottom RH corner.

Pretty cool. Looks like there's some active users in my area.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

I totally expected to read "For those who speed . . . we salute you!"

I think I'll be giving Trapster a try; something about the pending removal of an app makes me rush out to get it.

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Haha. I downloaded the trapster too. Just to have. Just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Then you're not getting what you deserve.
    burn.

BP: I didn't get pulled over on the way to or from the meet, just once on Sunday on the way to dinner, speed limit dropped 20mph, and I didn't. My problem is the highways, I go 80-85. I make a concious effort NOT to speed in neighborhoods and 2 lane roads.
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

I been using it all day....but I seem to be on top of the spot when I get the warning. I want eaaaaaarrrrly warning.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by RITmusic2k View Post
    FYI guys, this may not last much longer; Apple heeded a plea from a few US senators and plans to remove all apps that provide DUI checkpoint functionality. At this point, it'll be on trapster to revise their program, otherwise the whole thing will be removed. Once you already have it, it's yours... but future purchases are at risk.

http://www.macrumors.com/2011/06/08/...eckpoint-apps/
    Trapster already has worked with this and removed this feature. If you go on their website and look at the blog they address it

Quote Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
    I totally expected to read "For those who speed . . . we salute you!"

I think I'll be giving Trapster a try; something about the pending removal of an app makes me rush out to get it.
    Read above

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I been using it all day....but I seem to be on top of the spot when I get the warning. I want eaaaaaarrrrly warning.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Go into your settings and adjust the warning range. I have mine a mile out

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Quote Originally Posted by M0nk3y View Post
    Trapster already has worked with this and removed this feature. If you go on their website and look at the blog they address it

Read above

Go into your settings and adjust the warning range. I have mine a mile out
    Done. I was going to system settings instead of scrolling down to notification settings. Thanks for the kind nudge.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123