Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    KPRO how many times were you pulled over on the way to the meet lol.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Whitexi View Post
    KPRO how many times were you pulled over on the way to the meet lol.
    I can only imagine...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I used to use Trapster on my iPhone until I discovered another similar app... RadarActive. With RadarActive I can interface the app/iPhone to my Valentine V1 radar detector and it automatically logs police radar in the app when the V1 detects it. I am also able to report police traps as I go along any given route and like Trapster, people using this app who make reports are shown on the app screen as well.

The part I like best is that it works alongside my V1.

Here is the link and additional info to their website: http://radaractive.com/

The link to my install on my ///M3 here: http://radaractive.com/forum/showthr...4-BMW-M3-Coupe

At present I am not aware if you can do this with Trapster. Just saying...

OP, not meaning to threadjack but just passing along additional info.

Very nice. I'd like to hook up my V1 and this app.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Very nice. I'd like to hook up my V1 and this app.
    ..But then...Christy would'nt have a phone...hehe
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

No. I have my ipad.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    No. I have my ipad.
    ahhhhhhh....right.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

FYI guys, this may not last much longer; Apple heeded a plea from a few US senators and plans to remove all apps that provide DUI checkpoint functionality. At this point, it'll be on trapster to revise their program, otherwise the whole thing will be removed. Once you already have it, it's yours... but future purchases are at risk.

http://www.macrumors.com/2011/06/08/...eckpoint-apps/

Zebra Horse Power - PSA: The Hypermiling Thread
    Kevin Savino-Riker
    Cogito Automation, LLC.
    I'm new at BMWs.

I'm a complete noob when it comes to apps. I have an andriod phone (LG ally) and I went ahead and downloaded this app. When I open it I only see a map of San Mateo county, CA. I turned on my GPS like it told me to. I did a search through the app and was able to see where I live, but it doesn't show my actual location. What do I need to do to get my actual location to show up when I open the app?

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

And while we are at it, this reminder: the Apple app store is an affiliate (you're clicking an affiliate link now) of ZHPMafia.com and BMWMafia.com.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast