Tools required:
* 10mm wrench (open or boxed, either way)
* 19mm or 3/4" wrench
* 4mm allen key (included with order)
* (optional) small flat-head screwdriver [thin head]
* lubricant or anti-seize for the screws -- THIS IS MANDATORY! Gominigo says the screws will seize if not used!

Included in package:

I ordered the 82-90mm kit from Gominigo.com because according to my measurements, the kit wouldn't clear my bumper. Apparently this isn't necessary, and ordering a 30-38mm kit will be sufficient for a ZHP bumper (this article is based on a sedan). Since I ordered the 82-90mm kit, I received with my order an extension which can easily be disassembled. This is the only difference between the 30 and 80mm kits.

This is the extension in question. In the middle you'll see a washer, and on the end an extension that looks pretty much the same as the base. Just unscrew to shorten to the 30-38mm size.

Disassembled:

From the kit, this is what you'll need to get it done:

This is what the vehicle is forced to look like with the stock plate holder in place. Poor baby...

Start by prying out the tow hook cover with either a small flathead screwdriver or your fingers. I used my fingers without any difficulty.

See where that break is between the center license plate holder and the side trim of the bumper? You're going to push back towards the side of the car on the trim that curves around the bumper on each side. In this picture, it's the trim that's left of the line.

This is what it'll look like on both sides when the trim is pushed back:

Pull out the old license plate holder and place your license plate delete strip in its place. Oh how much better it looks! This is how I would love to leave it if CT didn't have this highly unreasonable front license plate law...

Take the single bit bolt you have in the kit and a crush washer. Install as shown by turning the threaded bolt shaft thingy into the tow hook receptacle. Tighten very well with the 19mm or 3/4" wrench. Take the angled bracket , place a crush washer on the side that will meet the shaft thingy, place a washer on the other side of the bracket, and put the 19mm bolt through the hole to secure to the shafty thingy. (Please excuse my... inappropriate... descriptions...).

Secure the license base plate to the assembly as shown with the allen-headed screws, using the nuts provided on the flip side of the screw.

Attach the license plate to the base plate with the remaining screws and nuts. I'm sure you can figure out how to do that. RESULT: