Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Best mod you've added to your car

Throughout the years I have had many cars and put on many mods. I recently purchased a MOD that I cannot say enough about. After putting on full suspension, rims, full body kit (replace stock) there is one that did not cost a lot but I sure do love.

I had help from a fellow Member on this forum with the install. I can tell you that this morning it is about a week since I added this MOD.

The installation of the short throw shifter BMW PERFORMANCE KIT has been the best mod to date. While this MOD was put on my 325ci, I can tell you that it has been the best. I absolutely love this MOD. I have not had a short shifter on my car since my infamous street racing days in the mid 1990's in Ontario, CA (where I was met by a helicopter, about 20 cop cars, and a week in the slammer for racing, not to mention car impounded with more violations than I knew what to do with).

The 325ci may not be all that fast but the shifter has made me feel as if it could take the ZHP. Well aware that it wont.

One MOD that I am so happy I did which I never really thought of doing.

Please share some stories of MODS that you have done that didn't cost all that much that have made you love your car that much more even a week later.

Besides the obvious of the purchase of your vehicle.

Let's see what other have done...............

spencers Guest
    My favorite:
    Retrofitted factory xenons with some quality brand new Phillips bulbs. The difference between halogens is astounding.

My girlfriend's favorite:
    Factory european clear lamps. She says my car looks cleaner without the ambers.

The best mod I did was tightening up the nut behind the steering wheel.

Gots to be the trim.......

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

KW V2 coilovers. Improved ride quality, handling and looks.

So you straightened out Casey???????

Trim looks great. Is this something you did????

2.93 to 3.38 diff swap.

Quote Originally Posted by GSEN820 View Post
    Trim looks great. Is this something you did????
    Feia0303.......otherwise known as Sophia Qu did it out of Concord, CA....for free. I paypaled her some dough though. She has offered her services before to people. You can find her on FB.

Thanks for the compli.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yea the Diff was very noticeable. I liked that too.

I will check out (trim work) at home. Work has cut off FB

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast