Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About Me -- My Ride

I recently added a "My Ride" section to ZHPMafia.com. You can find it by going to My Profile>About Me.

I have limited it to 15 characters. That's enough room to do a full year, the model, and include the letters ZHP.

So, mine is 2005 330ci ZHP

I've made it so that a person with a convertible can put YEAR 330cic ZHP (15 characters).

Of course, if you have a non-ZHP optioned vehicle, feel free to put in whatever package you have (e.g., ZSP, ZPP). Or don't put any package at all. Regardless, you're limited to 15 characters.

For those who have already entered this information -- when I did not have a character limit -- you may notice, in some cases, that the field doesn't look too good (especially if your ride description is long). If you want it to look clean, you should edit your "my ride" information.

Thanks, guys.

Welcome to my world. I typically tweak the site late at night, so that you guys are unaffected by any snafus that could occur if I hit the wrong buttons when I am coding templates, etc. I'm teaching myself this stuff as I go. I'm getting more dangerous by the day. When I first launched the site, my admin guy was doing most of this stuff. I've taken an active role during the past three weeks, though, so that I can do this stuff on my own. So far, so good.

Thanks Marcus. Good stuff.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

+1 good additions being made on the regular!
    now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late,Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even thank her." ~W.C. Fields
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout
    Click on signature to add me on Facebook!

What can I say? I try.

Glad to see you decided to join the party this morning. Good morning....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Haha. You east coast guys get the jump on me every day.

Good morning, DW.

You could start getting up at like 0330...?

Exactly. Instead, I usually get up at 6 am. I didn't go to bed until 12:30 last night, so I slept in until 7 today.

OK...I guess I'll just have to give you some grace today.

Thanks, DW. Much appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast