Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ModBargains.com >> 5 Star Review

Excellent Service and Products......

This is their response to me, regarding KW Coilover price matching. I had asked them this question.....only about 3 hours previous to this...so their response so early...actually caught me by surprise.

The price I wanted them to match...was one I had found on Ebay.

From the aftermarket mod standpoint...this company appears to have it right.

"Hello Dane,

It’s great to hear from you and thank you for giving me the opportunity to earn your business. The answer is simple; you get what you pay for when it comes to vehicle suspension. As such a crucial component of your vehicle, suspension is definitely something you do not want to cheap out on. A coilover suspension basically gives you a matched lowering spring and shock absorber combination with the added benefit of adjustable ride height and spring rates through a moveable spring perch or perches. Coilovers are to your car's advantage by reducing unsprung mass, increasing suspension travel, and allowing the car to be corner balanced.

Well, first off I just want to assure you we are an authorized KW dealer - there has recently been a lot of grey market product dealings out there. As to pricing, we also have a low price guaranteed, I give forum members a special price in return I just ask that you do let others know to come to us and we can help them out as well(word of mouth is obviously very important to us). If there is a lower price out there just let me know we can usually match it (we are authorized to do so by KW).

With that being said, I can most definitely price match the KW coilovers for you. I’ll give you a call first thing when I get into the office. If you do not hear from me first, feel free to give me a call here directly at 714-582-3330 x 8006 or ask for Alan and I’ll be more than happy to get this all setup for you. My office hours are M-F 8am-5pm PST. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

Best Regards,

Alan Wei

Senior Sales Representative
    www.ModBargains.com
    Phone: 714-582-3330 x 8006
    Fax: 562-694-4198

Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM PST"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

That's how it should be. Will definitely do business with them...soon.
    -ADAM

What was the final price?
    -ADAM

I had a similar experience when I bought my KW's from them a couple years ago.

$1376.61...I think. I haven't seen invoice yet......but that is down significantly from their listed $1525.00

I see now...a place on Ebay has them at $1357.25 though...

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...Q5fAccessories
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I just saw that listing on eBay... included sedans and wagons...

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Yup

I bought my KW from modbargains as well 2 years ago. I believe its dropped shipped from Germany since it took weeks to get mine and had a return address of a distributor from Germany.
    Jon Estrella - 997 Turbo

That's a perfect response. I will definitely keep them in mind for future suspension upgrades.

Do I smell a new affiliate? That would be spectacular...

I really either want AST or KW...H&R would be nice if I could find a decent used set up since anything is better than what I have LOL

Good to hear that they really live up to their reputation. Chase (MD328Ci), spoke nothing but praises about ModBargains when I met up with him last November. He will also be at Bimmerfest East...Just as a heads up...
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast