Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tom's Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Dotpage View Post
    Photo 24 is just priceless...

That sheet needs deleted asap...lol.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    That sheet needs deleted asap...lol.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    LOL.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    LOL.

On the ipad huh? Where iz you? You didn't update the coming and going thread with your whereabouts. You sneakin around on us?

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Tom, thanks for the great pics!
    2007 E90 328i, 2014 Jettak MKVI 1.8T

Quote Originally Posted by Dotpage View Post
    Photo 24 is just priceless...
    And that's BEFORE he drank that mug of the good stuff...
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    On the ipad huh? Where iz you? You didn't update the coming and going thread with your whereabouts. You sneakin around on us?

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Haha. Had a meeting today. Just getting out of there now. Almost home.

Awesome stuff, Tom. Thank you for doing such an great job of snapping those pics. It put a big smile on my face just watching the slide show.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Those pics were great, thanks for sharing.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Great pics. Do you wanna help me with some pics of my car?

Tom,
    You truly did an amazing job capture the spirit of the event. I'm looking at these pictures thinking "wow, he's like a sniper waiting for the perfect shot"; a lot of these photos were completely unexpected (nobody's really 'posing' for the pictures). People were just doing their thing you can caught them in the act, and that's what I love about your photos.

Truly stunning job.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123