Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Yep.....my garage floor is too slippery as well. They work perfect with front wheel drive cars (my KIA or MINI), but I can only use them in my driveway with my BMW due to rougher concrete.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Dane,

Do you find the Rhino ramps provide enough lift to do oil changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1027 View Post
    Dane,

Do you find the Rhino ramps provide enough lift to do oil changes?
    It's tough only on the ramps. It would be cool to jack car up as high as possible (with low pro jack), then stick a ramp under there as a safety.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    It's tough only on the ramps. It would be cool to jack car up as high as possible (with low pro jack), then stick a ramp under there as a safety.
    That's what I did with the ramps. Put them under the front tires for safety.

The mod I was thinking about doing would raise the ramps 1.5 inches. Do you think that would be enough?

That's what I did with the ramps. Put them under the front tires for safety.

The mod I was thinking about doing would raise the ramps 1.5 inches. Do you think that would be enough?
    You mean actually modding the ramps?

I don't think the extra 1.5" (3.84cm....hehe) would be enough to make a difference.

I can get 4-5" (maybe) above my ramps with a jack. It might not be that much, but it's at least a few.....inches or 7.62cm.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    You mean actually modding the ramps?

I don't think the extra 1.5" (3.84cm....hehe) would be enough to make a difference.
    I was going to attach 2x8s to the bottom of the ramps.

I was going to attach 2x8s to the bottom of the ramps.
    I mean it would help....and it may help it from sliding as well.

Can somebody update this post w/ the pictures? All I see is an image from photobucket saying to upgrade for third-party hosting

Quote Originally Posted by hickatew View Post
    Can somebody update this post w/ the pictures? All I see is an image from photobucket saying to upgrade for third-party hosting
    Hope this helps

Sent from my S8+

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast