Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale: Len's BMW E30 Parts Thread

i don't have the time nor patience to make a new thread for all the parts I've got stashed between my house and apartment, so I'll just keep updating this one. If you have a part you may need, don't be afraid to ask. Chances are I have one... or a few of them. I'll start with a list of what I've got infront of me. Prices are OBO, as far as pictures are concerned, PM me with the item and your email and I'll send them via my blackberry, this allows me to get specific pictures and not have to crowd this thread with them. you on the big ones too. Shipping for most small parts, but I can work with you on that. Paypal accepted, fees are included, shipping is not. Local deals also appreciated. (Memphis or Tuscaloosa) That said,

6/28/11 (Tuscaloosa Apartment)
    Good condition dash with a small crack in the part you cant see (that pocket on the right). Minimal bowing above the A/C vents, still very soft - $125
    360 ECU- $25
    2 x M50 Manifolds - $65
    Tape Deck Radio (with code on the back)- $20
    13 Button OBC, minimal button wear, may need a light bar- $20
    Cruise Module- $10

6/28/11 (Memphis Home)
    4 Door Black vinyl door cards, some seatbelt nicks, pretty decent otherwise- $80
    4 Door Grey Cloth and vinyl door cards, fairly decent shape as well- $40
    White Cabrio M Tech 2 Pods and Skirts, very good shape and good paint, most of the door pod tabs are gone, however- $300

***Will Update after my Trip Home this weekend. 95% of my stuff is there.

Looks good Len. GLWS'ssss
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Nice Len! You don't happen to have a drivers side seat belt that'll work in a 90 e30 iS? I've been meaning to go back to a pick and pull near me and get a used one to replace mine.

I'll keep my eyes peeled in your thread for parts I need Len. Subscribed.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

I've got one at home most likely, do you need the kind that goes to the rail on the floor or the one that bolts to the side of the seat? I can also tell you that Vines automotive has them for I think $25 a piece. They just got in a 91 318is a week ago. They're located 45 miles up the road from me and are great people. Ask for Robert (205-426-2697). I bet you could come away with one for $40 to your door.

I need the part, Len - but I was half-kidding around asking you for it. I didn't think you'd have one! That's awesome! I need the kind that goes to the rail on the floor. Mine is fraying about halfway down the belt.

If you don't have one that I can help take off your hands, I'll give Vines Automotive a call.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

I head home mid day tomorrow, I'll let you know what I've got then!

Sweet - Thanks Len!

I know someone with one.

You have one too? Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post
    You have one too? Sheesh!
    Of course he does. E30 guys always know where the parts are! Hell, I even do, and I haven't had one for almost a year.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.