Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks to all who have called in or reported online. Keep it coming!

Confirmed that I do have the ZKW lamps and noted some discoloration within the assembly. I have submitted a report online. Let's hope this gets resolved!

Jason | 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | 6 Speed Manual | Imola Red | Natural Brown | BBS Style 197s | Awesomeness

ZKWs here too. Report submitted.

Filed again. Confirmation number is 10411671
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

The email I just recieved, for your reading pleasure.

"Thank you for filing your safety-related complaint via our Web site or our Vehicle Safety Hotline. The ODI Number listed below will be a direct link to your complaint as soon as it is ready to view. Please allow at least two business days for approval and processing before trying to view your complaint online. You will then be able to view it and search any associated documents.
    Your Confirmation number (ODI Number) is: 10411671

Your complaint information will be entered into the NHTSA vehicle owner complaint database. NHTSA technical staff review this information to identify potential safety problems. While you may or may not be contacted by a NHTSA investigator to clarify the information submitted, all reports are reviewed and analyzed for potential defects trends. Also, the NHTSA complaint database provides valuable information to other consumers and to manufacturers.
    If you have any questions regarding this complaint, please contact ODI:
    By phone: 1-888-327-4236 8:00AM to 10:00PM Monday-Friday
    TTY: 1-888-424-9153
    Have your ODI Number available.
    (Spanish-speaking operators available)

By e-mail: http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/contact.cfm
    Indicate your ODI Number in the contact form.
    Thank you,
    Office of Defects Investigation (ODI)
    National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
    U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks to all. I will give them another call this week. I don't know if there will be any updates, but you have to stoke the fire every now and then, right?

Quote Originally Posted by edlvrt View Post
    Thanks to all. I will give them another call this week. I don't know if there will be any updates, but you have to stoke the fire every now and then, right?
    Absolutely.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Just a note - don't trust what your lens says. My lens says AL, but the label on the top of the headlight says zkw. I suffer from this as well, I can't drive at night without my fogs on.

where is this label exactly? any pics?
    AFAIK facelift coupes do not have ZKWs, but I would like to double confirm with the label too....
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Post #5, look at the silver label, just above the bmw logo. It says zkw in a circle.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast