Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

3 Series Heritage

Cool video about the beginning of the 3 series.

http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Conte...sort=0&cat=All
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

I've heard of the 2002 before but never knew it was BMW's first model for sale here in the US. . . that started it all. Interesting =)

Sooo true! Great video!

Hands down one of the funnest cars I have driven....the 2002. It was only a 20 minute or so drive, but I couldn't sleep for a few days thinking about the car!!

I was fortunate enough to be able to drive one of these about 4 years ago. I still get a tingly inside when I remember how much pure, distilled fun I had that day. I want to own one eventually.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by pyreguy View Post
    I want to own one eventually.
    With you on that one. Was checking some out on Autotrader Classic. Everything from $7k in bad shape to $40k in great shape.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Back when I had my Mustang GT I was trying to find a 2002 in good condition to race. But as he said above, they are pretty damn expensive.