Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thumbs up 4th Annual High Performance Driving School featuring James Clay!!

2011 Regional "No Excuses 4" Driving School
    Presented by Kansas City/Sunbelt BMW Clubs

Last year, the Kansas City and Sunbelt BMW Club chapters joined forces to offer an exciting event! Please join us for the 2011 BMW Regional Driving School - "No Excuses 4" at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit on September 9th-11th. The school includes two days of instructed driving and a Friday orientation day for instructors and approved advanced students.

Raising the bar another level over our exciting event last year, we will be featuring a new HPDE classroom presentation created by the great Ross Bentley. Bentley has combined over 20 seasons of race driving experience and 18 years of race driving instruction to become one of North America's foremost authorities on the art of driving. His series, Speed Secrets, is one of the best selling series of performance driving books of all time.

Hallett is considered one of the most exciting and technical tracks in the midwest! The track features ten turns, and considerable elevation change across its 1.8 mile circuit.

Online registration and payment is available now through MotorsportReg.com! If you do not yet have a MotorsportReg.com account, you can follow the link below and create one which will be used for future events.

Please visit kcbmwclub.motorsportreg.com for more registration information.
    I'm the registrar for this event, so feel free to contact me directly with any questions.
    Last edited by shadowpuck; 08-20-2011 at 08:28 AM.
    - now with 5 speeds

bumping this back up - we've just found out that James Clay, owner of Bimmerworld and driver of the #79 BMW M3, will be joining us this year! Contact me with any questions....Registration is open and I'd love to see a gaggle of ZHP's out there at one of the best tracks in the midwest.
    - now with 5 speeds

This sounds really cool. Too bad it is during football season and the wrong weekend for me to be in Kansas. Right now I'm trying to convince my boss that taking the firm to a driving school would be a great team event. I'm looking into going to the BMW school next July, hell or high water.

well, you are in luck then! this event is in oklahoma! it's even closer to you!

and, yes, a driving school is an awesome team event.......
    - now with 5 speeds

Update on the activities.....

James will be available for instruction, coaching, car setup, and product advice. He will be providing both on and off track instruction.....In YOUR car, no less!

C'mon, ZHP friends, let's take over the track!!

For those that don't know, James Clay is not only a professional racer and owner of Bimmerworld, but he also is a professional driving coach. This is an opportunity to advance your driving with some of the best classroom, instruction, and coaching available today.

Contact me with questions.....
    - now with 5 speeds