Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I got my CSL lid from ModBargins, but it's just Fiberglass (which apparently, they no longer carry). I'd say my fitment is close to Ch40t1c's, a little more flush to the rest of the car all over, but mine required a ton of work. The top of the lid had to be filled, sanded, filled, sanded, filled, sanded, etc to smooth out the ripples. The reverse lights had to be modified to fit into the lid. The inside of the lid had to be puttied for rigidity. The carpeted trim piece that fits on the boot lid fits fine but the tool kit was to heavy for the lid.

It was a lot of work, but I absolutely love it. It completes the whole look of the car, and now that it's done looks top notch.

I don't have any real close ups but here's what I've got.

Edit: I use both boot lid struts. At first it was difficult to lower the lid, and it would whip up really quick when you opened it, but after a week or so it settled down and was easier to close.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Ahhh, missed that he got it there.

And maybe the fiberglass version was a little more work. Either way I'll be painting it. The red sedan looks fantastic!

Alright, thanks for the info fellas.

Ian

I can only tell from photos, but SEIBON makes one without the line, that looks to fit pretty good. It's pretty expensive though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12