Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hola. Me llamo Chris.

What's good fellas!

Many of you may know me from Bimmerforums, or some other forum I troll around on. For those of you whom I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet, my name is Chris. I'm 19, a Junior at the University of Washington, and somewhat new to the car 'scene', but have been loving every minute of it. I picked up my E46 (non-ZHP ), early in 2010, after my S40 was hit on the freeway and totaled after less than 100 miles put on by me ; but it was for the best it seems. Being new to the 'scene', my mechanical knowledge is between not, and very little - however I have been dabbling in aesthetics since before I even had my driver's license. I have been detailing for a few years now, and have had the honor to do other enthusiasts cars, and I can tell you the feeling you get after a customer leaves satisfied is pretty spectacular; definitely the icing on the cake. I'm passionate about car care and detailing specifically - so if you have any questions or would just like to chat about it, don't hesitate to send me a PM; I'll talk your ear off. Maintenance wise, everything is done and out of the way, save the VANOS, and leaking crescent points by the VCG. These will be tackled shortly during this summer; and so with that, without further adieu - my E46.

Exterior Modifications:
    CSL Front Bumper Cover (Plate holes shaved and filled, along with the intake hole)
    Khoalty LED Angel Eyes (wired to accessories)
    Faux CF (3M Di-Noc) Wrapped Headlight Bezel Inserts
    Black/White CF Roundels
    Debadged
    CF CSL Trunk w/ Exposed CF on lip
    Matte Black Kidneys
    Rokkor Coilovers
    ACS Replica Roof Spoiler
    R/C/R Tails, Lightly “gradient” Smoked
    Clear Corners and Sidemarkers
    Hyper Silver Miro 111's (NKB Elite 7x's) with Machined Faces. W/ CF Centercaps. Fenders conservatively rolled.
    Staggered 19x8.5 ET35 235/35 Toyo T1R, 19x9.5 ET33 235/35 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo
    5mm H&R Spacers Up Front
    Painted Calipers, w/ Black G2 Caliper Paint
    CF M3 mirrors
    Body Colored Painted Plastic Body Moldings
    Shadowline Trim/Painted w/ Matte Black Enamel
    CF License Plate Frame (W/Matte Black Screws)
    WeissLicht Xenon License Plate Housing Light
    Muffler Delete w/ Eurosport Design tips
    Chris Brown'd Front End - Semi-Gloss Black
    R1 Concept Drilled/Diamond Drilled and Slotted Rotors
    Stoptech Street Performance Pads
    Stoptech Stainless Steel Lines

Interior Modifications:
    Badgeless Bimmian Black carpet replacements
    Suede wrapped headliner (w/Oh s*** handles deleted)
    Brushed Aluminum Pedals
    Corbeau LG1 Front Seats (Black Microsuede/Leather inserts)
    Interior Trim Wrapped in Faux CF, 3M Di-Noc
    Pedobear + Me Gusta mod

Here's how she sits today:

New lawn mower. Opened up the box and....it's stanced. JDM, yo. :lol

Check out that negative camber. Get at me Stancenation.

And....that's all she wrote! (Photo credit below goes to Cam of Boosted Photography for the shot from NOS Forum Fest 2011).

Stitch my wings, and pull the strings, I bought these dreams, that all fall down.

Welcome to the Family.

Beautiful ride.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Familiar car, and a nice one at that! Nice to see you over here.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Welcome, that lawnmowers stance is nasty.

Chris, welcome to the site.

Nice stance on the mower. May result in some premature plastic wear but oh well. It's all about the look on that beast. Nicely done.

Welcome to the forum! I'm loving your car. I hope to get my black ZHP in the same condition as yours someday!

Finally! The CSL front bumper is siiiikck.

RootedDROIDXstatus. Come at me, bro.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Fancy seeing you here. Welcome to the party.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome. Great car. Love the matte black grills on the Jet Black, wouldn't sure if I would like that look or not. Was thinking gloss would be better, now it's a tough decision. Can we get some pics of the interior mods?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast