Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    In the sticks in Parker County Texas (WNW of Ft. Worth)

For Sale (SOLD): 2005 BMW 330i ZHP in Imola

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    This feels all kinds of wrong, but I've owned and sold enough cars and motorcycles over the years that were special to understand it's part of the process. No, it's not like losing a pet, but when you've cared a lot about a machine and taken great pride in it and great care of it, it still stings when you think the time has come to let it go to a new home. I'm in Weatherford, Texas (~25 miles WNW of Ft. Worth) and can work with you on shipping coordination if that's necessary.

So here goes.

I'm the original owner. Purchased the car in early March 2005.

Details:
    VIN: WBAEV53435KM08195
    Year: 2005
    Make: BMW
    Model: 330i ZHP in Imola (black leather)
    Mileage: 48686 (so probably < 8k miles per year?)
    Transmission: 6MT
    Price: $20,500 OBO (reasonable offers only will be entertained)

Clear title
    Black cube trim
    Sunroof
    Xenon lights
    Upgraded to M3 leather multi-function steering wheel under warranty (alcantara wasn't holding up well. Otherwise all the standard alcantara appointments)
    New OEM battery (second week of June 2011)
    Rain sensing wipers (which I think was just a standard feature)
    Cruise control
    Harman Kardon stereo with in-dash MP3 cd player
    Upgraded to clear lenses all around.
    Blacked out kidney's. I still have the original amber lenses, save for the amber side markers, and chrome kidney's.
    3M clear film on front bumper, side mirrors.
    Homelink
    CD changer
    Cocoa mats with the red accents
    ASA AR1 wheels (original ZHP wheels come with it and are in great shape)
    Michelin AS tires (~5k miles on them.....excellent shape)

Meticulously cared for. All services done by by my local dealership, and what records I don't have on hand, I'm sure they will be happy to provide me hardcopies or perhaps, electronically (i.e. Excel, email, etc).

Oil changes done every 5k - 7k miles (cheap insurance IMO....better safe than sorry I say)

Issues:
    Mechanically, not a single one. Everything's tight, quiet, and in excellent working condition.
    Cosmetically. Maybe a half dozen pin head sized little spots on the front lower part of the hood max. Very minor.

Thanks for listening. Here are some pics. If you need additional pics, I'll try and oblige. Holler if you're interested.

rwhuskey@yahoo.com
    (cell) 817-901-4078
    (work) 817-212-7464

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/attac...achmentid=1419
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/attac...achmentid=1420
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/attac...achmentid=1383
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/attac...achmentid=1382
    Last edited by Rustyh; 07-10-2011 at 05:55 AM.

SO clean... Wish it was a coupe. GLWS.

Man--nice car. Am not fond of aftermarket rims on BMWs but those look really nice. Tempting actually but am unsure I'm really a red car person. Any interior photos?

Tom, I didn't think I was a red car person either, until I saw imola red on natural brown interior. Game over. Sold.

In the sticks in Parker County Texas (WNW of Ft. Worth)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Man--nice car. Am not fond of aftermarket rims on BMWs but those look really nice. Tempting actually but am unsure I'm really a red car person. Any interior photos?
    First off, sorry to just now be checking back in and see your question. Been busy at work, coordinating some remodeling stuff at the house, etc.
    Anywho, yea, I have maybe 2-3 pics of the interior, under the hood, trunk. I decided to go ahead and list the car on cars.com and you can see the other pics there. Just search for 2005, 330 sedan within 30 miles of area code 76085. That should filter you right down to my car.

I've dropped the price to $20,500 ($20,000?....I kinda forget where I left it). Re the wheels, please note in my ad that the original wheels come with the car, as well as the OEM lenses/kidneys, etc. Only original part(s) I don't still have were the el cheapo floor mats that were in the car (you'll love Cocoa) and the amber side markers (which I broke removing....whoops).

If you need anything else just holler. I check email almost daily. Most of the sites, not quite so often unfortunately (did I mention remodeling? lol)

Take care, Rusty rwhuskey@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Rustyh; 07-08-2011 at 11:04 AM.

Good luck with the sale, Rusty. And good luck with the remodeling!

Hey, West Coast...

Prospective West Coast buyers:

You buy this ZHP and for a small fee + gas, I'll drive it to San Diego in early August, where we can offer it up as the subject car for the detailing clinic Marcus has organized. You come on down to SD the next day and take delivery of what will undoubtedly look like a show car at that point.

Meantime, we get the cooling system replaced and deal with any other little things this car may need.

If anyone out there is interested, PM me and we can work it out. I'm in Dallas, about 60-70 miles from this ZHP's current location.

Sweet deal!

Good luck with the sale Rusty.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Quote Originally Posted by aurelius View Post
    Prospective West Coast buyers:

You buy this ZHP and for a small fee + gas, I'll drive it to San Diego in early August, where we can offer it up as the subject car for the detailing clinic Marcus has organized. You come on down to SD the next day and take delivery of what will undoubtedly look like a show car at that point.

Meantime, we get the cooling system replaced and deal with any other little things this car may need.

If anyone out there is interested, PM me and we can work it out. I'm in Dallas, about 60-70 miles from this ZHP's current location.
    This makes me highly interested. Let me look into the car a bit more close (can't pull it up on autotrader) and get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyh View Post
    . I decided to go ahead and list the car on autotrader.com and
    ).
    rwhuskey@yahoo.com
    NOTE - CAR IS LISTED ON CARS.COM not autotrader.com

see link: http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national

Confirmed with Rusty, who btw seems a really nice person. He said he'll try to edit his post.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast