Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Rusty, glad to hear that everything worked out well. I'm curious to see who bought it. Hopefully we will find out soon.

Congrats on your new car, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyh View Post

But I'm happy to report that I'm the new owner of a pristine 2008 Z4 3.0si Coupe. I knew I wanted the Coupe version of the Z4 for a long time now (quite honestly, the roadster still looks like an unfinished thought to me). I'd eliminated considerations for a Boxster or Cayman S models recently, so all I had to do was decide whether I wanted the 3.0si or the ///M. Finally accepting that the last ///M I had really didn't do anything for penis size afterall, I decided to go with the 3.0si. Besides, who really needs to drop $1600 every 25k-30k miles for a valve adjustment? And it's not like I'm going to be getting a car on a track, so the extra power would be lost on me (although quad exhausts still make me drool). Car only has 8k miles on it, so it's led a sheltered life. Black with the natural brown interior, 6MT, premium and sports pkg, and looks like it just came off the showroom floor.

I've always had this love/hate relationship with every black car I've owned, and we all know what I'm talking about. But I'm willing to sacrifice; this car just did it for me when I saw it. And the price was something so amazing I actually had to call and make sure it wasn't a typo.

Maybe I'll stick around, you guys seem like a good bunch and if this Texas contingent ever gets something together I'd like to drop by and say hey. If any of you are ever in the area and want to come out for a cold one, do some fishing, play some pool or guitar or whatnot, just let me know.

Thanks for being so hospitable. And a special thanks for being so kind about my lack of knowledge concerning what is and what's not alcantara!!!! lol

Take care and see you around from time to time,
    Rusty Huskey
    Hey Rusty!! Double congratulations!! If you don't mind, please post the pictures of your new ride (I know it is not a zhp and I hope Marcus wouldn't mind! ). The color combination sounds great!

Also, curious to know more about why your rejected the M3. If you prefer, can you shoot me a PM and we can continue the conversation privately? Thanks and congratulations again! Hope you enjoy the new z4. (I was on a track as a passenger in one and was blown away by the precison and control of the z's.)

And it's a 2008 model?? Sweet!!

I don't mind if Rusty posts pictures of the Z4. Feel free, Rusty.

Hi guys,

I picked up the car yesterday and I'm finally back to San Diego now. I drove over 900 miles yesterday from Dallas to Tucson, AZ. So, today was easy. ^^
    Anyway, I need to recover a little bit and will update in another post during the week.
    By the way, I like my car to be the subject vehicle for the cleaning clinic, if that's still ok. It needs good cleaning anyway after all the country side driving.
    Thanks.

congrats pics when u recover. put your name down here.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...ghlight=detail

Quote Originally Posted by variate View Post
    Hi guys,

I picked up the car yesterday and I'm finally back to San Diego now. I drove over 900 miles yesterday from Dallas to Tucson, AZ. So, today was easy. ^^
    Anyway, I need to recover a little bit and will update in another post during the week.
    By the way, I like my car to be the subject vehicle for the cleaning clinic, if that's still ok. It needs good cleaning anyway after all the country side driving.
    Thanks.
    Be sure to sign up for the clinic. I am sure that we can make it happen.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345