Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thumbs down Russell BMW | Baltimore BMW (Maryland) -- Review

Baltimore BMW | Russell BMW
    6700 Baltimore National Pike
    Baltimore, MD 21228
    (410) 744-2000

From a For Sale thread featuring a ZHP at Russell BMW:

For Sale: 2005 BMW 330i ZHP Performance Package -- 6MT, 32k miles, silver/alcantara, Baltimore, $24k

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerRules! View Post
    Had a call with the sales person. He offered around $25k (vs my offer of $21 ) and when I asked him why so high considering that kbb itself had it at $22.5k and that a MA dealership sold a '04 zhp with 58k for only $16k, he said that they had paid a lot for it and so are struck with the higher price. Well, should be interesting to see at what price this goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by zj96sc View Post
    yeah, he tried to push me and said he had two guys coming with money monday of this week. they'll come around.
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerRules! View Post
    Well, the guy I spoke to didn't even attempt pushing me around when I asked him why it deserved such a high mark up that other low mileage zhp cars don't. He mumbled that his Manager had personally picked the car since it was a rare find and hence will not reduce the price significantly. But come on, these guys are in sales: if the two guys with a gunny bag full of bills didn't turn up (what a shocker that would be!), i am sure he's going to say that the two guys were delayed because their bag fell apart but now he has three more guys interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by zj96sc View Post
    Dude's name was Julius green I believe. The only thing he agreed to do for me was send me the routing/acct # to wire $23,995. He said he would not hold it unless it was paid in full. I told him I was funded and ready to make the trip, I talked to him at about 2 minutes before closing 2 Saturdays ago and all he would say was that the money had to be in their account at 9AM Monday or he was sure it would sell. I also asked him literally no less than 3 times point blank if that was a drive away price. After the 3rd time he then added the $270 for temp tags. He was also constantly interrupting the conversation to gag and laugh about bullshit in the background with other people in the office.

Guy's unprofessional attitude and pretty atrocious pressure tactics were overwhelming for a grossly overpriced car. Good luck to whoever picks it up, I'll go out of my way to never give this dealership business, not that it was really likely given the location.
    Baltimore BMW | Russell BMW
    6700 Baltimore National Pike
    Baltimore, MD 21228
    (410) 744-2000

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

The car mentioned in the first quote (2004 zhp with 60k miles for 16k is now my car :D).

Quote Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post
    The car mentioned in the first quote (2004 zhp with 60k miles for 16k is now my car :D).
    Awesome... glad to hear you picked up a ZHP and brought it to the fold...

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights