Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 119 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1252
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Hello,

I'm new, from NOVA, and I've been looking through the threads for a while now while I search for my first ZHP.

I've seen this in CL for the past 2 months, but I was concerned because it never made it to the for Sale threads in the forum.
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...215964607.html

Should I just go check it out and get a PPI or do any of you guys know anything about it from a former/current member?

Thanks!
    Hey and welcome. I don't recognize that car. I live in Stafford (20 min from Hood-bridge). Don Adolpho lives nearby also. I'm happy to meet up with you to check it out.

Hi Shawn Thanks! I'll contact the seller this week to check when the seller is available and will PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Hi Shawn Thanks! I'll contact the seller this week to check when the seller is available and will PM you.
    Text 703-994-030nine or email shawn.faherty@gmail.com work better. Thanks.

'06 Legacy GT, '05 ZHP, '08 RDX

Quote Originally Posted by UWISHU1 View Post
    Seller's already come down $1k in a few days.

He'll have to end up under $22k, and probably sell under $20k.
    '06 Legacy GT, '05 ZHP, '08 RDX

Hello Fellow ZHP Lovers,
    I'm new around here and this is my first post. I live in Bay Area, CA and been looking for my 330i ZHP since some time now. My usage is primarily going to be commute and few weekend drive once in a while, hence I'm looking at putting under 10k miles per year.

Few days ago, I found this https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto...385402900.html

I checked the vehicle personally (didn't get a chance to drive it myself owing to bad lights + rains but I sat as passenger briefly) and here are my thoughts:
    1. With 165,xxx miles, I'm not sure how long the original transmission is going to hold. I'm led to believe that if proper servicing is done all along, then it may see well beyond 200k miles. What do you guys think of this transmission?
    2. Barring few minute paint chips at front (caused by debris), the paint and exterior is really in good condition.
    3. Steering wheel cloth is showing the signs of wear and I'd like to change it to perforated leather or something.

I've asked for CarFax report which I'm yet to receive. Will share it once I get my hands on it. I've also requested for PPI to be done, this is going to take some time due to Thanksgiving.

What do you guys think of this? From your collective experience, I'd like to know:
    1. What do you think of this car condition?
    2. What could be the near future (between 6 months to 1 year) maintenance requirement(s) of this beauty?
    3. Is this a good deal at that asking price?
    4. What else I should be worried about before putting my hard earned $$ ?

Many thanks in advance.

From my experience buying and subsequently fixing a ZHP 6MT convertible with 107K miles, the worry would not be so much about the automatic transmission, rather it would be about whether or not the cooling and suspension components will soon be needing replacement. Speaking to the previous owner about the status of those component areas would be beneficial and if they had not been replaced, it would be prudent to pay significantly less for what then is a car in need of that type of maintenance. Here are links showing the component costs involved:

https://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-33...ngine/Cooling/

https://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-33.../Refresh_Kits/
    2004 CiC 6MT Silver Gray (A08) Black Interior 1 of 51 Made
    Intravee - Navigation - Back-up Sensors - Cold Weather Package - Home Link Mirror
    Winter Hardtop, too - A Sweet Ride

Quote Originally Posted by wstr75 View Post
    From my experience buying and subsequently fixing a ZHP 6MT convertible with 107K miles, the worry would not be so much about the automatic transmission, rather it would be about whether or not the cooling and suspension components will soon be needing replacement.
    Thanks wstr75, points well noted and I'll check those things.

Just an update: Nothing has moved further (carfax and/or PPI) due to holiday times... maybe by next week or two.
    Happy Holidays everyone !!

Give me the vin# and I can check it for you.

Page 119 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast