Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 124 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1252
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Yall think this is a good deal?
    Hey whastup you guys, my name is Deja, Im new to this group so bear with me. Within the next week or so, im planning on meeting up with a guy whos flying from Chicago to Florida for me to possibly purchase his vacation car. Its an automatic 2005 330ci BMW vert w 85k miles on it and impeccable sand leather interior. Unsure as of now if theres any sport/cold weather packages on the car, but its definitely not a ZHP. The cars condition is aesthetically perfect from what I can see on the pictures and he claims the mechanics are running as they should be.

Lets just say after I get the car thoroughly diagnosed and checked to see if its mechanically sound, and it needs no work at all, do you think that his asking price 8250$ is too steep? I was going to bargain with him, starting off at 5k, with my cap on my budget being 6k cash in hand.

KBB states that the private range fro this cars pricing is from 5,394-8,767$. The avg. private party value is at 7,081$. (with the mileage caculated into the pricing)

I would only pay my budgect cap if everything indeed did check out to be perfect. I wanted to know if you all had any bargaining advice or opinions on my starting bargaining price of 5k? Do you think it should be lower, or is it a good starting point?
    I ask because 8k for a 14 year old car to me is a little steep, no matter the condition. I will post updates as I learn if the car has multiple owners or not, if all the paperwork for mechanical repairs is present, if the car is possibly a sport package, when I actually view the car, and what the mechanics say when I get the car to get looked at. Please let me know what yall think!

Hey Everyone-
    There's 2004 330i ZHP for sale very local to me, and I'm trying to figure out what a fair price is for it.
    Here's the details:
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP sedan
    I've been reading here in depth, and it's a ZHP: cube interior, M wheels and steering wheel, etc.
    120,000 miles
    Transmission: auto
    Colors: black exterior, black leather interior, tinted windows.
    Here's the kicker: salvage/rebuilt title

I rate the exterior as a 7/10: black paint looks pretty good. The car was rear ended in 2016, and "rebuilt" then. All body panels look to be the same black; I can't find a fade in from a paint job. But the front end has a fair number of rock chips, and there's a handful of 1cm rust spots in the rain gutters. 2 wheels have a little bit of curb rash

Interior: 7/10. Leather seats look good. There's some cracking on the driver's bolster, as expected. The A pillars are starting to peel, and in the right light, I saw some "waves" in the dash that looks like it might be delaminating. Headliner is solid. There's some marks on the plastic bits on the console, but everything works well. Window tint is good.

Mechanical: Current owner has had the car for about 2 years and only has records for what he's done. He's done the radiator work, as well as brakes and a new alternator. Tires have plenty of tread, but rear tires are some off brand that I didn't recognize.

Test drive: car drives well. No hesitation in engine at any rpm, car tracks straight, stops well, no extra rattles.

I bought the Carfax, which shows a lot of servicing and repairs, but I'm guessing it's incomplete.

Carfax says the car is worth $5000. Trucar puts the value at $2800. KBB puts the value between $2800 and $4800 if I rate the car in "good" condition, but KBB notes that it does not value cars with a salvage title (they recommend taking 20%-40% off the asking price).
    Needless to say, the owner is asking well north of any of those values.

I would email the carfax with anyone via email, if they want to look at it.
    What does the board say about a fair price for this car?

I'm going with $4,000 tops. I will send you a PM with my email address, I'm curious about the carfax.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

hey all it’s been a while since I posted and that’s because my baby was totaled, about a year ago she survived the trip from Maui to Texas only to be taken out by a very large puddle. All that to say I found this but sounds to good to be true. What do you guys think? I messaged the dealer about getting a Carfax hope to hear from him soon.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...2386323151113/

Assuming it’s clean title, Carfax etc and is in decent shape, that thing is a steal IMO. Looks nice and even if you have to bring it up to date on maintenance, you’d still be in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by 28firefighter View Post
    Assuming it’s clean title, Carfax etc and is in decent shape, that thing is a steal IMO. Looks nice and even if you have to bring it up to date on maintenance, you’d still be in good shape.
    looks amazing and a steal is right! But gotta say, the hair stands up on my neck when I see the "Collision Paint and Repair" shop in one of the pictures
    Pete

Haha! I saw that. At least it's across the street?

Quote Originally Posted by 28firefighter View Post
    Haha! I saw that. At least it's across the street?
    looked up reviews on the seller from the license plate frame - whoa. I didn't write those reviews and don't know if they're accurate - but yikes
    Pete

And...sold

There are a lot of bad reviews, but there are worse places.

Contacted them and it was sold the day I saw it, search continues

Page 124 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 LastLast