Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 115 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1252
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Pulled Carfax and it was totaled in 2007 when it had around 5.000 miles.
    That was a brand new car. Must've been one big ass accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Sreten View Post
    What's the general opinion on salvage title?

Have opportunity to get 06 Mystic Blue ZHP Coupe with around 75k miles on the clock but has a salvage title.

I personally don't have a big problem with that as long as the frame wasn't damaged.
    I never thought I would do it but I found a deal on one I couldn't pass up. I daily a salvage titled 01 330ci. It was totaled in 2011-2012 with 90k. It's extremely rough and ugly but it's gotten me to and from work almost every day for 2 years. Knowing when and how it was totaled is important.

Some people have horror stories about salvage titles though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulled Carfax and it was totaled in 2007 when it had around 5.000 miles.
    That was a brand new car. Must've been one big ass accident.
    It must have been pretty major. Still considering it? Warrants a thorough PPI.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic

Nah, I think the guy is asking too much. I sent him a number and he said he will think about it.
    I also wasn't thrilled when I saw the interior. I was expecting it to be in great shape since it's only 75k miles but it's pretty rough.

Was thinking of getting it, sort out common problems and flip it way under the price, but don't know if I want to deal with salvage title...

Got my eye on a very nice 05 Jet Black automatic sedan. 1 owner, 90k miles, black leather, cold & premium package.

Been searching for a ZHP for myself. Not too picky, just needs to have 2 doors and third pedal.

Searching Cali and nearby states.

My favorite was this one - https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...909640356.html

But the guy is not answering and when he did one time, he didn't want to send more photos of the car or share any details.

Next one is in Portland - https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/5867996345.html

Been up for 2 months. I like the color a lot.
    None of the major work or common stuff have been done on the car.
    He says that the car doesn't reach working temp when it's cold outside so thermostat is stuck open which is not healthy for the engine.
    Needs cooling system overhaul and he thinks probably new struts (original suspension), clutch catches bit too high according to him, and has Vanos rattle on cold start.

Would grab it but at 11,200 which is his last price, I think it's too much given everything.
    Last edited by Sreten; 01-06-2017 at 09:14 PM.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/5903968963.html

If anybody is looking into this one do tell and I'll write a review of the car. I went to see it...

If anybody is looking into this one do tell and I'll write a review of the car. I went to see it...
    That one looks great. Too bad there's so many on the West Coast, just drives the price way up to get them to Boston. Are you looking to flip your next one Sreten?

did you drive from Santa Barbara to Sacramento ? that's like 6 hrs ea way and not even a straight shot...

Was looking for myself, I want 2 door manual ZHP.

It isn't that great, trust me.

Not too many 2 doors on West Coast either, this is the only one in Cali I think that's a manual. Couple more in Washington.

Pilot05, that I did. 13 hours of driving back and forth. Waste of time.

Hi All,

I'm new here, located out in the Bay Area. I'm looking at becoming a first time ZHP owner and I just went to go see a car today. I was hoping you all could take a look and give me your thoughts. Here's the link: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5961919563.html

Some details:
    It has had 2 owners including the seller. Guy before him took it to Italy and back or something like that. It's still on the original clutch, seller claims he's selling it because it's just been sitting in his garage and he doesn't use it anymore. He had no maintenance records himself but he has the carfax which has all the service records from the dealership (screen shots of the carfax here: http://imgur.com/a/yWEst)

It doesn't seem to have any packages like cold weather or anything. He put a new nav system in, a backup cam, and a $3,000 speaker system. The tires all need to be replaced and the steering wheel has some wear and tear, otherwise the interior is nice and the exterior is pretty spotless as well--although I'm not particularly savvy on what to look for. The seller is very nice and open to putting it through a PPI.

Any insight you guys can provide on what to look for or how much you think is a fair price would be very helpful. $10.5k seems high to me but I'm not sure. I'm a little skeptical about the clutch and it doesn't seem like he's done much preventative maintenance. I've been reading stuff starts going at 100,000 miles. He doesn't want to budge lower than $9k.

Thanks!

Page 115 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast