Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 117 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1252
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Proper maintained car > low mileage car

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    sadly some people really cant get over this. there are people that despite everything on my car being replaced.. because my odometer says 166k they would pass and walk because their brains are hard wired to equate value = low miles/low odometer.

unless you are a collector that needs a 10k mile car and wont put more miles on it.. then the argument of "i need/want" low miles goes out the door or should at least but it never will honestly. people are strange creatures and are firm in their ways.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    sadly some people really cant get over this. there are people that despite everything on my car being replaced.. because my odometer says 166k they would pass and walk because their brains are hard wired to equate value = low miles/low odometer.

unless you are a collector that needs a 10k mile car and wont put more miles on it.. then the argument of "i need/want" low miles goes out the door or should at least but it never will honestly. people are strange creatures and are firm in their ways.
    I completely agree and this is exactly why I would take 55k miles at this price.
    You can drive it for a few years and when the time comes to sell it, it will still be a relatively low mileage car (depends how much you drive) and you can probably get the same money for it, if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sreten View Post
    I completely agree and this is exactly why I would take 55k miles at this price.
    You can drive it for a few years and when the time comes to sell it, it will still be a relatively low mileage car (depends how much you drive) and you can probably get the same money for it, if not more.
    i can see both sides of the coin. some people just don't drive that much.

somehow for a work-from-home'r, i drive a metric buttload.... so a properly maintained high-miler is fine for me. and preferable.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post
    I spoke at length with the seller of the Oxford/tan sedan. He's a very nice guy. His car is indeed well maintained and in fact is one of only three ZHP's with that color combo and manual transmission.

55k miles is hard to turn down though, if everything else checks out.
    Yes I've been speaking with him as well. He's been very attentive to my questions and concerns. I like it. Something about OG looks so great. Would it be sacrilegious to dye the leather cinnamon? It's one of 3 but I can unofficially make it 1 of 1 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    That is exactly my thought. Also the argument can be made that a low mileage car of the same year has spent more time sitting around not doing anything. Which means a greater chance seals and gaskets have more time to dry up and go bad. I don't know how much water that idea holds but I've heard other state that. Or maybe I'm just convincing myself to go for the OG lol

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Yes I've been speaking with him as well. He's been very attentive to my questions and concerns. I like it. Something about OG looks so great. Would it be sacrilegious to dye the leather cinnamon? It's one of 3 but I can unofficially make it 1 of 1 lol.

Where are you located? Can you go test the car?
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post
    Where are you located? Can you go test the car?
    Im in Manhattan, is about 2 hours away in Philly. I'm in the process of arranging a PPI to be done at Bavarian Specialties. He stated that shop knows the car very well. A friend who logs a lot of track time down in the Philly area also recommended Bavarian Specialties as well.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Im in Manhattan, is about 2 hours away in Philly. I'm in the process of arranging a PPI to be done at Bavarian Specialties. He stated that shop knows the car very well. A friend who logs a lot of track time down in the Philly area also recommended Bavarian Specialties as well.
    Bavarian is where I used to take my car as well while I lived in Philly. Decent shop.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Bavarian is where I used to take my car as well while I lived in Philly. Decent shop.
    good to hear. I'n not looking for anything over the top. Just an honest shop to let me know if I should pick it up or not. Something tells me though that unless they say "hey did you know there are mice living in this motor?", I'm probably going to pick it up

Page 117 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast