Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 122 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1252
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Ah, sorry i didnt know, never really seen any heated cloth ones on these. Didnt think it was an option.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I still think $15k is high, but you're also buying from a dealer, so maybe not.
    Yeah this is my mindset currently, i really doubt since they are a dealer, that they will budge much on the price.

Don’t settle. I looked for a good six months. If you are really dead set on a zhp you will find the right one if you are patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive thought of this as well, but they are getting rather harder to find the more time passes(obviously). So thats why I just wanted to make sure im not giving up one of my good options here. The price is really the issue for me, as far as what the car has, it basically is what im looking for. Even the seats being cloth is somewhat of a plus to me, not really a fan of the leather. But of course i could get that swapped out of another car if i wanted.

But i really am set on a ZHP though, only the coupe though, not interested in verts or sedans. Its funny because ive found more sedans and verts than coupes too.

The other side of the coin is if it checks all the right boxes, perhaps it's worth it. Clean alcantara/cloth interiors are much harder to come by nowadays. Also, if you're planning to keep it long term, then again, maybe the high price is worth it.

Have you driven a ZHP before?

I too am looking to possibly join the ZHP family. My budget was originally set at $7k but if find a well kept one with higher miles, I may go to $10k. 6MT is a must have, prefer coupe w/alcantara and heated seats. When I saw this one pop up on CL https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/c...546366801.html I started drooling, though a little higher than I wanted to spend. I went to look at it this weekend and found the pictures are very well taken to hide some of its flaws.

- all wheels have been curbed (huge bummer), some chewed up worse than others. The front tires look to be worn on the inside, which leaves me to believe possible suspension issue or maybe it just needs to be aligned.
    - Interior isn't too bad. Cube trim is somewhat scratched in places, making it obvious. A-pillar trim is slouching. Hole in shift boot almost like a cig burn.
    - No service records at all. He was not sure when the coolant system was replaced and he's only owned it for a couple months.
    - Exterior wasn't too bad. He plasti-dipped the kidneys and the rear badging to black, most likely while on the vehicle. The driver and pass lower window trim was discoloring and may need to be replaced. Ding on pass door and the front fascia appears to be repainted as it was really smooth and no rock chips. He said that there was a clear bra on it that he took off due to discoloration. I didn't see any evidence of one.
    - It drove fine, though a little stumbling/surging around 3500 rpm under light acceleration and 4500 rpm under heavier acceleration. He thought the MAF needed to be cleaned to get rid of the stumbling.

Other than that it looked pretty good and need an in depth detail. I'm a stickler about having non-chewed up wheels, so I was pretty upset when I saw the conditions of these. Also replacing the tires was annoying. Since there was no records and the overall condition, I offered him $8500 and was turned down since he had a lot more than that into the vehicle ($11.5k). Am I around the correct pricing for this vehicle or am I low balling?

Thanks,
    Mike

Idk man, with it being Imola red, that one of the very rare colors to find, especially in the coupe. This would make the price pretty high in my mind, but, that being said, everything else you listed can be a big deal. I wasnt able to see the wear on the tires all that well, so i cant really guess if it has a susp issue. The hole in the boot, if that is a cig burn, it will be horrible to get the smell out. No service records is an issue as well, it could mean anything, maybe the previous owner took good care of it. But, you cant be sure unless you spoke to that person, im going to guess that this guy didnt really care for it since he only has had it a couple months.

Now you just have to ask the question, why is this guy passing it up so fast if he just got the car basically? If it does stumble like that, i would try cleaning the MAF first(if you get the car that is).

I hear you on that, an Imola Alcantara Coupe is at the top of my want list! I just couldn't get past some of the unknowns on the vehicle. The seller said the previous owner was a collector, though the car was sold through a third party. I believe this was their FS post: https://www.autozin.com/2004-bmw-3-s...source=lclfeed

I guess I was just nit picking some of the issues with it and was doing the math in my head to get the car to where I'd want it to be. I figured I'd be in it another $2k with new front tires, refinished/used wheels, coolant, VANOS and other misc parts. I wasn't trying to low ball the kid at that price but I didn't think it was worth his asking price or even at 11.5k. What would be the correct offer on this car?

Yeah, there seems like there could be some maintenance to do there. It might be over $2,000. If it was the MAF, they probably would've tried cleaning it already.

Not sure if this reply was meant for me, but ive never driven a ZHP before, and i am looking to keep the one i get long term. The one i posted was the black one with cloth interior.

Page 122 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast