Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Depends who is doing the PPI. By and large, though, it's a comprehensive inspection to make sure that the car checks out.

My buddy does PPIs in San Diego. He looks at everything -- from exterior (and possible paintwork) to engine.

Quote Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
    I would not do it. Not being a private sale with those type of modifications, and no service records proves a huge risk. If I ever buy a modified car, I'd like to be able to gauge the previous owner myself.
    I feel the exact same way. Mods aren't always a red flag if you can meet the PO and get a feel for who they were as an enthusiast.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

It's kind of a toss up for me when it comes to mods. I mean, I have seen some people beat the poo out of some cars and them being stock their whole life. Seems like it was just some bolt-ons but I would really need to check it out to see if there were more things done to it.

I think I would rather see a car that has a couple small mods rather than a car with small scrapes and dings and crappy interiors. IMO, the person with the mods prob took care of the car more than the careless person with all the scrapes and stuff might of not given the extra effort to keep up with the car.

I found this gem also. More desirable alcantara int. but less desirable red ext.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb
    Last edited by Nomar06; 12-12-2010 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomar06 View Post
    IMO, the person with the mods prob took care of the car more than the careless person with all the scrapes and stuff might of not given the extra effort to keep up with the car.
    I like the way you think my friend...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Car color and personalities

careful saying the imola red exterior is less desirable! Imola red was only offered on m3's and zhp's. It is actually a desirable color for a lot of people. That second car you posted, on the surface, does not seem too bad.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    careful saying the imola red exterior is less desirable! Imola red was only offered on m3's and zhp's. It is actually a desirable color for a lot of people. That second car you posted, on the surface, does not seem too bad.
    I think Nomar was just saying less desirable to him. We all know that imola red is the best color on the planet. No question there.

Haha.... And still waiting for dane to chime in.... Dane, where are you? You guys have a jaded view of this topic!

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    We all know that imola red is the best color on the planet. No question there.
    Quoted for perfection.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I think Nomar was just saying less desirable to him. We all know that imola red is the best color on the planet. No question there.
    Correct....Alpine White is at the top of my list but Imola is not that far down the list either.

i think you should think about something in the grey spectrum. Looks hot with black carbon fiber roundels and black out grills.

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast