Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar06 View Post
    Is it me or do most Imolas have the alcantara int?
    Good point. I've never seen an Imola sedan with anything other than alcantara interior.
    Same as never having seen an automatic one, either. (Thankfully)

Come to think of it, I've never seen an Imola sedan not have Xenons, either, or the CWP.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Good point. I've never seen an Imola sedan with anything other than alcantara interior.
    Same as never having seen an automatic one, either. (Thankfully)

Come to think of it, I've never seen an Imola sedan not have Xenons, either, or the CWP.
    My Imola sedan has gray leather. It's the only part of the car that I'm not too crazy about.

Gah, now you remind me. I know someone who has grey leather in his as well.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    My Imola sedan has gray leather. It's the only part of the car that I'm not too crazy about.

Must see pics....or please direct me to pics previously posted.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Erik, the car looks nice. Looks clean. That car is in the Bay Area, which tends to be more expensive than SoCal. For my money, I would be offering high $13Ks to low $14Ks. The mileage is creeping up there. Almost 90K miles. In the next 10,000 miles you're going to have some maintenance costs. You might also want to knock down the price a little if you're going to replace those CSLs with factory style 135 wheels.

From what I can see, though, it looks nice. I'd be looking to offer lower than the offer price, though.

I need to come up with an extra bit of money to my budget so I could jump on this or other ZHPs with nice/decent mileage. Once I get all the Si parts sold I might be able to look at 15-16k cars.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb

Let me tell you what I learned, Nomar, when I was searching for cars this past summer. You could find deals in remote locations. Louisville? Dude, you could easily knock that $15K price tag down. That's just a starting place. You're in the drivers seat. You're not desperate for a car. Make an offer that you can live with. If the seller balks, move on.

For the record, I found that the midwest had the softest prices.

Yeah, I don't think I have ever bought a car for the sellers asking price. I'm just hesitant on out of state sales cause I have never done one but there is always a first for everything, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomar06 View Post
    I need to come up with an extra bit of money to my budget so I could jump on this or other ZHPs with nice/decent mileage. Once I get all the Si parts sold I might be able to look at 15-16k cars.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb
    That one is just like mine. I bet you could get that down to 13.7 or so.

Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast