Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 53 of 126 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    I think i might have to pass on this car, unless they come down on their asking price. I was disappointed on the condition of the car, mostly the exterior..especially for a being a 1-owner. This car was def. not a garage queen and was daily driven in chicago lol

lets see where to start, i emailed the used car manager before going there just to make sure its still available, and i got the usual "just so you know we are fixed priced used car facility before you drive out here" BS

the car had soooooo...many scratches all over..maybe 15-20, plus a medium size dent on the driver side door, the sale guy response " well its an 2004" yeah i would expect some scratches but not 15+ ...im sure a professional detail guy can get them out with a paint correction detail $200-300, not sure about the dent. Found no sign of body work or paint work, tires are in good shape, but they are all different brands lol and maybe diff sizes. Brakes might need replacing, or the car has just been sitting there for a while, my PPI tech would know for sure. The engine is strong, and pulled hard..which made me miss my E36 M3 6sp and also made wish this ZHP was manual windows,moonroof,stereo,ac looked to be working fine...the handle on the interior ac vents were broken, shifter fake CF trim surround was HEAVILY SCRATCHED, like some one keyed the crap out of it. I also noticed that the car was leaking (?) water, which i think might be normal during summer ? does the cooling system flush water out ? found leafs,twigs, and a spider in drainage gutters around the trunk seal...i would think a dealer would detail the crap out of a car before putting it up for sale. Im very interested to see what the undercarriage looks like, all in all the car is not that bad if they would just come down on the price.

Just goes to show why we have to see these cars in person. Good review, Flex.

I dunno if this is the best place for a few questions. I noticed there are interior seats that are in leather and some in cloth. I am more interested on what is the wear and tear of the cloth? Which parts of the seats are cloth? Do they wrinkle? Comfort? Are they worth it? They are lighter than leather but if a ZHP is offered in cloth, wouldn't the price be lower? Are there leather seats readily available on the used market if one is to replace the seats from cloth to leather?

Also, what are the usual price ranges window for an '03, '04 & '05? Car in good condition. No accidents, clean title & 6 spd.(Does that matter?) Thanks.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Lawrence, your cloth question can be dealt with here: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...he-BMW-330-ZHP

I am sure the other part of your question, about prices, can be dealt right here in this thread.

That's the one...Thanks. I knew I still need to learn the ins and outs of the forum.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

I'm hearing rumblings of a 2004 330i ZHP with only 14k miles coming up for sale locally.
    All I know at this point is that it's black on black and the seller wants $25k. I'll update with a thread as soon as I have more info.

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    I'm hearing rumblings of a 2004 330i ZHP with only 14k miles coming up for sale locally.
    All I know at this point is that it's black on black and the seller wants $25k. I'll update with a thread as soon as I have more info.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

OK, what do you guys think of this one:
    http://fortsmith.craigslist.org/cto/2526944954.html
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...n-on-craiglist

It's been listed for at least a couple of months now, and I keep coming back to it for the following reasons:
    1) In my price range
    2) Easily accessible (cheap flight and <8-hour drive from home)
    3) Low miles - great for me because this will be a daily driver
    4) It's had work done, it's not perfect - great because this will be a daily driver and I won't have to worry about it like I might a nicer car.

I've mentioned this in a few other threads, but I'd almost prefer a car that isn't perfect cosmetically, because I wouldn't feel bad about driving it. It's going to see snow, sand, salt, etc. I'd almost rather not start with too nice of a car...

So, balance the low miles and the fact that it has a salvage title... Let's assume the seller is honest and that the damage really was only cosmetic, no airbag deployment, and he can provide a photo of the damage as he claims... Then, let's assume I'm going to drive this car for 5 years/50k miles to about 95k and then sell it...

A) What you want to pay for this car, and B) What do you think you could realistically buy the car for (put yourself in the seller's shoes).

KBB private party excellent is almost $17k, good is $16,250... He's asking $14,900, but says the price is negotiable. I have a number in mind that I'd be pretty comfortable with given the previously-mentioned assumptions were true, but I'm curious what you guys think.

Thanks, guys!!!

SC

Steve, the ad is not available on craigs.

Still, my opinion won't change even if I know the mileage. This is an 8-year old car with a salvage title. I would only buy a salvage title if I was never going to sell it again.

I'm going to guess that the mileage is around 30k? For that price, it better be.

As you can tell, I have a real aversion to salvage cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what's everyone's take on talking to a seller on the phone instead of emailing them? I've always found that the more serious buyers call(if available) and tire kickers tend to email. However with this day and age, maybe email is the new norm for communication.
    trancenation's Alpine Weiss ZHP

Page 53 of 126 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast