Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 99 of 126 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Megustaboosta View Post
    Thanks, thats what I was thinking too. I see you're in VA...any shop recommendations for a PPI in the Chantilly/Manassas/Gainesville area?
    I believe RRT is convenient and does a good job. You may want to ask Bruce (BCS_ZHP) as this isn't my neck of the woods. Or try Bimmershops.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    There is also my wifes zhp for sale lol.
    True dat. Vas is in Harrisonburg.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I believe RRT is convenient and does a good job. You may want to ask Bruce (BCS_ZHP) as this isn't my neck of the woods. Or try Bimmershops.com.

True dat. Vas is in Harrisonburg.
    None of the good shops in this area are "convenient" unless you live close to them. Bruce's go to indy, Green Motorsport is a 45-50 minute drive (without traffic, but this is NoVA and that's never the case) but definitely sounds like a great shop. RRT is out Old Ox Road, 35-45 minutes away from Manassas without traffic, with traffic...double it.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/rrt-performa...tenance-dulles

http://www.greenmotorsportservice.com/

But really, for a PPI I'd search on Bimmershops for one that is convenient to where the car is and have them do it. As long as they seem reputable, a PPI is a PPI.

And big +1 to Vas' ZHP! Might have more miles, but definitely would trust purchasing a car from him rather than a used car dealer. Plus, a higher mileage ZHP with the big ticket items completed and still in great condition interior/exterior wise is a better buy.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post

And big +1 to Vas' ZHP! Might have more miles, but definitely would trust purchasing a car from him rather than a used car dealer. Plus, a higher mileage ZHP with the big ticket items completed and still in great condition interior/exterior wise is a better buy.

from everything I've heard regarding talk about Vas and seeing some of his cars on the forum here............id have to agree. and generally yes, if the big ticket items are done and its slightly higher mileage, thats worth the buy because you're set for another 30-40k
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Thanks guys for the kind words.

Bad deal:

This car (stated VIN: WBAEV53463KM04106) recently had a PPI performed at Reggie's Motorworks on the northside of Indianapolis. Pictures of the rust on the passenger side quarter panel can be seen on their Facebook page. Needless to say, stay away. I didn't know where else to post this.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/4764416760.html

I kniw its already a thread on here. I wasnt planning on even buying a ZHP, but this seems like to good of a deal to pass up. Im going to look at the car this week, but just wanted some input first. I know that the steering wheel beeds to be replaced, but the carfax says the car is very clean and in great condition. It is priced very well also (im sure I can get the dealer a little on the steering wheel). Thanks!

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...94281260&Log=0

Quote Originally Posted by FL116 View Post
    I kniw its already a thread on here. I wasnt planning on even buying a ZHP, but this seems like to good of a deal to pass up. Im going to look at the car this week, but just wanted some input first. I know that the steering wheel beeds to be replaced, but the carfax says the car is very clean and in great condition. It is priced very well also (im sure I can get the dealer a little on the steering wheel). Thanks!

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...94281260&Log=0
    I think the feedback on the other thread is accurate. Could be a nice pick-up if it checks out. Get those ///M bades off of it! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I think the feedback on the other thread is accurate. Could be a nice pick-up if it checks out. Get those ///M bades off of it! :-)
    That badge will come off immediately lol

http://advantage-autosport.ebizautos...-13381242.html

Alright, getting close to being ready to pull the trigger when I find the right car and this one is a contender. Listed at $15999 on the website and $15499 on Craigslist. I know for a fact they will come down to $15k and that's without any real negotiation yet. Prices seem to be all over the place on these cars but what do you guys think of this one at $15k?

Very desired combo: vert, 6mt, alcantara, 66k miles. Last year I test drove one vert with 120k miles. 2006. Auto, IR, black leather. Nice car. The asking price was $12,000. So I believe the price you mentioned sounds reasonable.

Page 99 of 126 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast