Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale: 2001 BMW M Roadster, Imola/blk, 17k mis, asking $24,500 (AL)

The new BMWCCA site has been up for about a week and the classified section is growing steadily. If the advertised mileage is correct, this thing could be a pretty sweet deal, although I don't know how the price would compare to a similar Z4-based M Roadster. The '01 being Z3-based but with the S54 motor from the E46 M3.

http://www.bmwcca.org/classifieds/listings.php?id=110

The thing with the S54 Z3M, is the maintenance on the bearing recall. If it hasn't had that then its no go from my end. But this is definitely a collector. Something like 500 made...

RootedDROIDXstatus. Come at me, bro.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

sweet car! That S54 in that small of a car = a rocket.

Bearing Recall is something that should be a concern.

With that being said, I bought my 07 with 22k miles on it for 29k with a CPO until 2013.

Don't expect Z3/Z4M cars to drop in value anymore...they are starting to climb. Z4Ms are now around 33-35k and climbing

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Shit...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_S54B32
    Despite its great success and critical acclaim, the S54 was plagued with rod bearing failures in early production. BMW attempted to blame vehicle owners for the failures early on but eventually started replacing rod bearings, oil pumps, and whole engines under warranty. This fault was attributed to a problem with the connecting rod bottom-end bearing shells that were supplied to BMW by a third party that did not meet BMW's specifications. This problem was fully corrected by BMW on engines produced after 06/2003. A recall was issued to retrofit all M3 cars with affected engines to swap to the proper bearing shells. The recall did not include M Roadster or M Coupe cars with affected S54 engines due to the lower RPM limit.
    So...someone buy this!
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Wish I could see pics.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I <3 that car!