Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

BMW 330 ZHP Prices -- How Much Did You Pay?

I'll start this off.

Purchase Location: Denver, CO
    Purchase Date: August 6, 2010
    Price: $18,950
    Mileage at purchase: 56,700
    Private party

I bought my 2005 330ci ZHP (build date of 8/2005) in August 2010. It was dang clean -- from engine to interior.

The previous owner did a great job of regularly changing the oil and other fluids. The previous owner bought the car new and paid cash (about $45,000). I was also a cash buyer, so this car has never seen a lien on its title.

The car was equipped with leather seats (natural brown), leather M steering wheel, black cube trim, and factory navigation system.

Year: 2/2004.

Mileage: 98k miles.

Purchase date: August 2010.

Purchase Location: Arlington, VA.

Purchase Price: $17.2K

It needed work (see my maintenance page).

Alcantra seats (9/10), leather steering wheel (6/10 - re-wrapped with a wheelskinz - and I'm happy with it), no style 135's (0/10 - Threw my Enkei's on eeet), no ///M shift knob (0/10 - replaced), body (6/10 - swirls - I am in the process of paint correcting the entire car).

Needed mechanical work as well......Upper and Lower Intake Boots / Suspension / DISA / Pass door bump strip / Sunroof pull shade - Still need to replace / Pass side visor / Clean ICV / O2 Sensors.....so far....

With all that said.....I love my car. DO I wish it was in better condition when I bought it? Maybe.
    Last edited by danewilson77; 12-07-2010 at 04:53 PM.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Get ready for Beast coast pricing:

Purchase Location: Bavarian Select Auto, Mechanicsburg, PA
    Build Date: 08/2005
    Purchase Date: November 18, 2010
    Price: $22,000

45,000 miles, alcantara, silver cube, leather///M steering wheel, nav, cold weather package, xenons, HK sound, spotless in and out (no dents, dings, or scratches) bottom of front bumper does need clear coat.
    CPO Warranty until September 2011.

Sticker was $24,000. I definitely paid a lot, but at the end of the day it was the exact car I wanted and I was willing to take it in the shorts a little to get it.
    Last edited by kayger12; 12-08-2010 at 05:52 PM.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

This reminds me. Tell us where you bought it. Gives us some idea of what it's like in different locales.

2005 330i 4dr
    Built 12/2004 (CPO until end of this month)

Purchased for: $18,000

ZHP Package
    Cold Weather Package
    Xenons
    Has a factory iPod cable and aux cable coming from head unit (iPod package?)
    (how do you identify smoker's package? I think it has this)
    Leather steering wheel vs. alcantara

It was in pretty good shape. Lots and lots of paint chips on the front. Came with a bra but wasn't installed when I bought it, though evidence of it being installed previously was there. This means paint that needs attention in the engine bay. Quite a few minor scratches throughout, but some paint correction should take care of that. Unusual finish on the window trim, but mechanically it was solid. It was originally sold in Virginia, and ended up in Massachusetts to the 2nd owner, who had it for only about 6 months before I bought it from him. He was a mechanic, and the car was tip top mechanically; new tires, brakes, oil change the day I picked it up. Already had a lowered suspension (H&R Race springs and H&R shocks), angel eyes, painted brake duct trim, black kidneys, HID fogs with yellow lamin-x, and came with splitters that I foolishly gave up to him in exchange for him performing the rear taillight ground fix on the spot.

Purchased in northern Massachusetts (don't remember the town), currently residing in CT.

Interior has quite a few scratches in the usual places (sunglasses holder lid cover, cup holders, trim around shift knob) and the alcantara bolsters on the driver's side was already nappy. Otherwise, the interior is excellent.

Will need VANOS rebuild kit (seals and anti-rattle rings) and cooling system overhaul very soon. Purchased with 75,9xx miles.
    Last edited by az3579; 12-08-2010 at 03:40 AM.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Year: 2005 (build date is 11/04)

Mileage: 22k miles (now has 41k)

Purchase Date: December 2009

Purchase Location: Kansas City, MO (he bought it new in St. Louis)

Purchase Price: $18,999 ($43,445 sticker)

Options are Cold Weather Pkg, Xenons, Silver Cube and Gray Leather. I wasn't too crazy about the interior color but I don't mind it too much (although I'm very jealous of Marcus' tan interior haha). It also came with a clear bra already installed.

At around 23,500 miles it already needed the VANOS fix (rattle can noise) but otherwise it has been great!

2003 330i sedan
    Built 2003/03
    Original MRSP 42,870

Options: Xenons, moonroof, smoker's package, gray leather/black cube, Harmon Kardon w/phone and cd changer preparation.

Purchased for: $10,880 plus ttl@98k miles
    Date: 11/19/10

Car been through three owners before me, but has been in Daytona, FL all it's life. The exterior is a A08 (silver gray metallic) that is overall in good shape. A couple of cracks in the paint on lower front bumper, one dent underside driver door and minor scratches here and there. Nothing a good PDR and detail can't handle. The interior is N6TT (gray leather) with carbon fiber trim, besides the scratches in usual places, its in great shape. Basically stock besides tint. I found out a older woman had own the car the past 40k miles, and it seems she traded in it because of the common problems that were coming up. Which included tensioner noises (bad bearing), rear tail light harness melted, sunroof gets off track and it needed a brake job. I've ordered complete front and rear brakes, cooling system, and new VANOS seals as well. My budget is approximately $1500 to update maintenance including the common problems: rtab's, cab's, sunroof fix. . . considering I do it myself.
    Last edited by Linh; 12-07-2010 at 07:08 PM.

02/04 zhp sedan. Grey with black interior.114k miles. 14k. Xenon, hk sys. Beyern wheels. Bought it from my brother in law who owned it since it had 30k miles on it. He put 80k on it in less than three years. Almost all highway miles. It was also CPO, so he had everything done to it religiously. Bought in raleigh, nc.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

^same production month and year FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Year: 2004
    Mileage: 69,672
    Purchase Date: November 2010
    Purchase Location: Tampa, FL. Miami, FL originally
    Purchase Price: $13,976
    Options are ZHP, xenon, carbon fiber cube, Black Sapphire Metallic/black leather, leather wrapped wheel/shift boot. Whoever bought this from the factory apparently liked black.
    Carfax: http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory...EV53414KM33238

Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast