Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
    Purchased at the end of March 2022 after needing to replace my other e46 after 16 years of ownership

2004 330i
    Imola Red over Tanin
    6spd
    $12,200

Notable Items:
    Rims near perfect condition, brand new tri-stitch alcantara steering wheel, brand new shift knob, brand new battery, brand new tires, extra complete black interior (w/ M3 front seats,) brand new center console, near new center armrest, brand new windshield, near flawless paint and zero rust, Dinan Stage III package (intake, software, strut bar, throttle body,) interior dash essentially brand new - buttons on radio/hvac felt like they never been pressed.

Actionable items that i took care of within a few very busy weeks:

Seats needed new seatbelt tensioners (took from the M3 seats)
    Windshield washer reservoir, wipers, and new windshield cowl installed
    Debadge trunk
    Paint correction (had surface swirls)
    Needed new brakes/pads - happily put OEM rotors with Z23s
    Needed both airbag recalls taken care of (this was actually nice since my steering wheel and airbag are now essentially brand new)
    Trunk shocks needed a refresh
    Driver's side window regulator (came with the car)
    Driver's side headlight ballast along with new headlight rubber strips that touch the hood
    Front bumper mesh replacement (super faded)
    New license plate lights/front corner lights/side blinker lights
    Balance/alignment

All in all I'm into her for about $14,000 and she is running near perfectly. A very generous friend gifted me his bluebus so the car is now modernized in the audio/phone category. The only thing left is to re-paint the front bumper since its showing some age.

2003 Silver Gray with black Alcantara. 204k miles. $3000.

Drivable but has damage to rear 1/4 panel and some drivability issues. Stuck in limp mode.

Otherwise, the car seems to have been well cared for. Suspension and steering are tight. Car drives smoothly.

Intend to get it running/driving well and use the drivetrain for a wagon swap.

--bb

2006 330 ci convertible/automatic 47k miles
    Mystic Blue
    Florida>California>Washington
    Dealer serviced with records, clean CarFax
    New Tires
    $20k

wow, how did you find it ? @rkman

Quote Originally Posted by zhp4life View Post
    wow, how did you find it ? @rkman
    Watching Craigslist, was at a remote car lot at Friday Harbor in the San Juan Islands WA. Commissioned for sale by owner. Shear luck. Caught a puddle jumper over to the island, bought the car and took the ferry boat back. A bit more then I originally wanted to spend but didn't want to end up kicking myself for not making it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by rkman View Post
    2006 330 ci convertible/automatic 47k miles
    Mystic Blue
    Florida>California>Washington
    Dealer serviced with records, clean CarFax
    New Tires
    $20k
    That’s funny, mine also was originally a Florida car, eventually made its way to California (via Virginia and Texas), and is now in WA
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by rkman View Post
    Watching Craigslist, was at a remote car lot at Friday Harbor in the San Juan Islands WA. Commissioned for sale by owner. Shear luck. Caught a puddle jumper over to the island, bought the car and took the ferry boat back. A bit more then I originally wanted to spend but didn't want to end up kicking myself for not making it happen.
    Wait, this was sitting in Friday Harbor? I don't think I can even visualize where there's a used car lot there (I've vacationed there since I was a kid)

[QUOTE=BMWCurves;615937]Wait, this was sitting in Friday Harbor? I don't think I can even visualize where there's a used car lot there (I've vacationed there since I was a kid)[/QUOTE
    Who'd of thunk it. Check out the license plate holder! Supposedly an older gentleman bought it online out of California and had it delivered to the island. He said it was to low and to hard to get in and out of so he commissioned it for sale. Lucky find!

Name:  Unknown.jpg
Views: 976
Size:  720.0 KB

That vert looks cleeeeeean
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374