Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Bought mine private party in Louisville

89k miles
    Great overall condition with HD motor mounts and f/r H&R sway bars and a solid maintenance history including cooling system overhaul
    $13.5k

Car now has 116k 2 years later. Same overall condition with a new rad fan, alternator, complete vanos rebuild and anti rattle, all fluids flushed, new coils/plugs, vcg, fuel filter, all other filters, new control arm bushings all at 100k. Runs like a top.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmernut2 View Post
    Finally getting around to adding mine here.
    '05 330CiC auto Mystic Blue/gray interior; build date 4-19-05
    25,5xx miles when purchased on 9-15-12 from Johnson Honda of Stuart, FL
    Found it on Autotrader, negotiated most by text with internet sales
    original owner purchased car at Coggin Motor Mall, Ft. Pierce, FL
    purchased price: $18,000 + tax/tag w/o hardtop;
    found hardtop, windscreen & cover locally ($580)
    Flew into West Palm Beach, FL; saleman picked me up @ airport, 3 hrs later was on the road; 700 miles in 10hrs 15 mins with 2 stops for gas & burger
    Had both bolsters & armrest redyed for $100; need to have auto dim mirror repaired; replaced VCG due to small leak at bottom rear; repainted front grill black again
    original sticker $52,195
    This car was like new.

That is a great deal. Mine was $19,600 with 55k miles purchased march this year. I also have the window sticker and it was $52k as well
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-MINI-Cooper-S
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

why did the ZHP package cost only $3600 for verts but $3900 for sedans/coupes? are the verts missing something from the package?
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

That's a good question. Could it be something changed from introduction to the '05-'06 model year? I did determine that my convertible did NOT come with the lower differential ration, but the standard 3.38 (not the 3.64) as noted in the FAQ. Mine came with run flats & dash flat tire indicator, but nothing was listed on the sticker about this. Let me know if you find out why.
    '05 330CiC w/ZHP option Semper Fi!

I believe that's because yours is auto. All manual coupes and verts should have the lower gearing. Actually I learned that all 330 coupes (non zhp's) have the lower gearing. It's the non zhp sedans that have the higher gearing.

I also don't know why it's cheaper for the vert. Maybe because leather was standard instead of alcantara?
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-MINI-Cooper-S
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

I just compared two window stickers in this thread, 1 vert, 1 non vert. The only difference listed under the Performance Package was "cloth/alcantara upholstery", which the non vert had.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    I just compared two window stickers in this thread, 1 vert, 1 non vert. The only difference listed under the Performance Package was "cloth/alcantara upholstery", which the non vert had.
    But John, look at the top of the sticker of the 'other one'. It had $1450 added for "leather seats". I know it had the 'alcantara' called out. IF it was more for the cloth on the 'PP', you'd think they would discount the leather, may they did. Also, the Xenon lights were $100 more in '05 than the '03. Still wondering.
    '05 330CiC w/ZHP option Semper Fi!

No idea. I was just hazarding a guess to answer the question as to if there were differences between vert/non-vert ZHP packages, and that was the only difference listed on those 2 window stickers. Too small a sample size.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

i wonder if the difference is simply due to the fact that the MSRP for verts was higher in the first place so they charged less for the perf. pkg?
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Is it possibly just due to the fact that there isn't those 2 pieces of Shadowline trim around the windows on the verts like the coupes have? List price difference between the non-ZHP chrome and the Shadowline is about $300 for the 2 pieces. Just a guess though.

Barry

Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast