Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    2006 330Ci Convertible
    12 years of detailed repair records and history
    81K miles
    Auto Transmission
    Titanium Silver/Black Alcantra and cloth Interior

three tires matched - one of these things was not like the others.
    Steering wheel volume controls not working
    Scrapes on front air dam corners only

Otherwise amazing condition
    Craigslist ask was $9800, purchased at $7200!
    2006 BMW 330Cic ZHP
    No Mods - yet.
    all original survivor - 81K miles
    Purchased 8/19/2020

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPerUp View Post
    2006 330Ci Convertible
    12 years of detailed repair records and history
    81K miles
    Auto Transmission
    Titanium Silver/Black Alcantra and cloth Interior

three tires matched - one of these things was not like the others.
    Steering wheel volume controls not working
    Scrapes on front air dam corners only

Otherwise amazing condition
    Craigslist ask was $9800, purchased at $7200!
    Congrats! Nice negotiating, what was your tactic to get 26% off asking price?

Dumped my daily driven 83K mile 2013 MB C3004M for 2004 6MT ZHP Coupe, Titanium Silver, Black Cube/Montana leather. 103K miles. This will be daily driven. First e46, but not my first BMW, had an e34 525i that I sold to my BMW mechanic's client at 245K miles.

Drove it from outside Little Rock to my home outside Baltimore just under 3 weeks ago. Almost 1300 miles through AR, TN, KY, WV, and MD and no issues with the car or unexpected meetings with the local police. Thanks Waze/V1!

Hunted for and secured 2+ cases of bourbon along the way. Thinking very seriously about getting a personalized plate to commemorate it... Maybe BRBNRNR, WSKYRNR, or something along those lines.

Discovered it had the factory Bluetooth (it still sucks), the full compliment of manuals including the radio code (!!), and a mysteriously working but nobody knows who's paying for it XM/Sirius system. (!!) Previous owner installed Ebay headers.

Came on CSL-type 19" wheels with brand new Michelin rubber. I'm planning on rolling the fenders to stop the rubbing if I can't secure Style 135s for a reasonable price soon.

Normal wear on the interior, will be having a professional conditioning and exterior detail done within the next month.

Carfax reported minor damage to the passenger side fender about 12 years ago with the original owner, but no noticeable issues. Previous owner was unaware and had no info. None of us can detect any noticeable gap issues or alignment on the fender or hood.

My BMW mechanic looked it over once I got back here and was overall impressed with it.

Carfax showed it was a TX sold car and spent most of its life there with a stop in TN before it landed in AR.

Shows some typical Sunbelt wear on the rubber bits- Windshield cowl and rear window seals were dry rotted. Typical Alcantara steering wheel degradation. Has some bugs with the GM5, but I have one on hand waiting a reflash to correct. Steering wheel is eventually getting sent to Coby for a wrap but I'm knocking out the mechanical issues first. PA Soft just got here today so hopefully that GM5 will be corrected this weekend.

PPI showed a suspected filter gasket leak and slight PS pump reservoir leak, though i have been checking the PS every few days and it hasn't dipped at all. Overall the BMW shop that did the PPI and my guy were all very impressed by its condition.

Just replaced the windshield cowl, the filter gasket, and did a full service today. Flushed engine oil and treated with Lubrimoly Ceracoat, new coils, plugs, belts. Sent a sample of the old oil (seller said it was Lubrimoly 5w30) to Blackstone for analysis. Tomorrow I'll be replacing the PS reservoir and the hoses, and the fuel filter if the weather permits. Not having a garage to work in is a PITA.

Oil in this change is 5w30 Pentosin, mostly because FCPEuro had the oil change kit with the filter. :P

Fortunately for me, a previous owner replaced the filter cap with an ECS aluminum billet cap. I HATE the old plastic ones. I mean, how hard is it for BMW to have put a normal sized nut on top of the thing and make it out of metal??

Paid $8000.

My mechanic thinks it was a fair price, and overall I'm thrilled with the car. The fact that I can turn a wrench on it (and have been) and drive it daily is icing on the cake. I forgot how much fun BMW's are to drive, especially analog 3's.

Sounds like a good deal at that price!

Congrats, sounds like a solid car. Please help me to understand ... BRBNRNR, WSKYRNR ?
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Dumped my daily driven 83K mile 2013 MB C3004M for 2004 6MT ZHP Coupe, Titanium Silver, Black Cube/Montana leather. 103K miles. This will be daily driven. First e46, but not my first BMW, had an e34 525i that I sold to my BMW mechanic's client at 245K miles.

Drove it from outside Little Rock to my home outside Baltimore just under 3 weeks ago. Almost 1300 miles through AR, TN, KY, WV, and MD and no issues with the car or unexpected meetings with the local police. Thanks Waze/V1!

Hunted for and secured 2+ cases of bourbon along the way. Thinking very seriously about getting a personalized plate to commemorate it... Maybe BRBNRNR, WSKYRNR, or something along those lines.

Discovered it had the factory Bluetooth (it still sucks), the full compliment of manuals including the radio code (!!), and a mysteriously working but nobody knows who's paying for it XM/Sirius system. (!!) Previous owner installed Ebay headers.

Came on CSL-type 19" wheels with brand new Michelin rubber. I'm planning on rolling the fenders to stop the rubbing if I can't secure Style 135s for a reasonable price soon.

Normal wear on the interior, will be having a professional conditioning and exterior detail done within the next month.

Carfax reported minor damage to the passenger side fender about 12 years ago with the original owner, but no noticeable issues. Previous owner was unaware and had no info. None of us can detect any noticeable gap issues or alignment on the fender or hood.

My BMW mechanic looked it over once I got back here and was overall impressed with it.

Carfax showed it was a TX sold car and spent most of its life there with a stop in TN before it landed in AR.

Shows some typical Sunbelt wear on the rubber bits- Windshield cowl and rear window seals were dry rotted. Typical Alcantara steering wheel degradation. Has some bugs with the GM5, but I have one on hand waiting a reflash to correct. Steering wheel is eventually getting sent to Coby for a wrap but I'm knocking out the mechanical issues first. PA Soft just got here today so hopefully that GM5 will be corrected this weekend.

PPI showed a suspected filter gasket leak and slight PS pump reservoir leak, though i have been checking the PS every few days and it hasn't dipped at all. Overall the BMW shop that did the PPI and my guy were all very impressed by its condition.

Just replaced the windshield cowl, the filter gasket, and did a full service today. Flushed engine oil and treated with Lubrimoly Ceracoat, new coils, plugs, belts. Sent a sample of the old oil (seller said it was Lubrimoly 5w30) to Blackstone for analysis. Tomorrow I'll be replacing the PS reservoir and the hoses, and the fuel filter if the weather permits. Not having a garage to work in is a PITA.

Oil in this change is 5w30 Pentosin, mostly because FCPEuro had the oil change kit with the filter.

Fortunately for me, a previous owner replaced the filter cap with an ECS aluminum billet cap. I HATE the old plastic ones. I mean, how hard is it for BMW to have put a normal sized nut on top of the thing and make it out of metal??

Paid $8000.

My mechanic thinks it was a fair price, and overall I'm thrilled with the car. The fact that I can turn a wrench on it (and have been) and drive it daily is icing on the cake. I forgot how much fun BMW's are to drive, especially analog 3's.
    Welcome. Any pictures to share?

Btw love the username

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Congrats, sounds like a solid car. Please help me to understand ... BRBNRNR, WSKYRNR ?
    Bourbon runner / whiskey runner is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Btw love the username

Nice find and great trip story. Sounds like a solid deal with a few of the typical and relatively inexpensive fixes. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Bourbon runner / whiskey runner is my guess.
    We have a bingo! Also kicking around something using e46 or ZHP.

Thanks for all the kind replies. Shot this at the Willett Distillery on the run back. Even with rush hour traffic, I love driving this car.

Name:  120096874_3470798889610222_8898811934539190000_n.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  77.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by foolio View Post
    2003 Imola Red sedan, 6MT, Xenons, moonroof
    - No cold weather or premium

Purchase Location: Pendleton, IN
    Purchase Date: Feb. 4, 2020
    Price: $5,000
    Mileage at purchase: 124,xxx
    Private party

Purchased from second owner of 13 years. Overall decent condition and well maintained by an average non enthusiast type owner.
    Nice deal. Good for you
    '05 ZHP 6MT Sedan, '05 M3 6MT Coupe, '03 325i ZSP 5MT Touring and a few other BMWs

Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast