Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    MMMmm... Mystic blue with black interior. Nice. One of my favorite combos. Would have totally gone that way if I hadn't been worried that the black leather would become one with my kids' skin in the hot Utah sun.

Looks you and I paid similar money for our cars, too. Makes me feel better about what I paid.

SC

Quote Originally Posted by ecrabb View Post
    MMMmm... Mystic blue with black interior. Nice. One of my favorite combos. Would have totally gone that way if I hadn't been worried that the black leather would become one with my kids' skin in the hot Utah sun.

Looks you and I paid similar money for our cars, too. Makes me feel better about what I paid.

SC
    Yeah, my 2 year old won't get to ride in it until he's out of car seats... He has got to be one of if not the most messy and destructive child on earth.

Paid more than the budget my wife set ($10k) But the color/mileage/condition and buying from a dealer I said, just go for it.
    2006 330cic ZHP - Mystic Blue Metallic, AT, 72k
    2012 Mazda 3i Hatchback
    1978 Suzuki GS750E

Quote Originally Posted by yj4x4 View Post
    Yeah, my 2 year old won't get to ride in it until he's out of car seats... He has got to be one of if not the most messy and destructive child on earth.
    You know every car guy says that about his/her son or daughter once he sees the horror unleashed on a car's interior, right? It's incredible what kind of mess a 2-year-old with a ziplock bag full of Cheerios or Goldfish can produce. What's funny is that before I had kids, I said, "There's no way I'm letting my kids eat in the car. It's just not necessary." Riiiiggghhtttt... It comes down to a simple decision: It's either the car interior, or our sanity.

My kids are 8 and 10 now and I finally have the very clean ZHP, and my DD that I can now keep pretty clean. My wife's DD... Not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by yj4x4 View Post
    Paid more than the budget my wife set ($10k) But the color/mileage/condition and buying from a dealer I said, just go for it.
    Exactly the same thing here. I was shooting for about $12,500, but once I saw this car with the low miles and condition, I had to have it. Totally obliterated my budget and then some - especially if I figure in transportation and taxes/registration. Oh well, we only live once, right?

Cheers,
    SC

Purchased my zhp last July, and has been joy to own and maintain ever since!
    Specs: Alpine white coupe with dove grey leather, premium, winter, 6mt.
    Year: 2005
    Purchase Date: July 2014
    Mileage: 95k
    Purchase Price: $14,000 (stealership)
    So far I have replaced the crankcase vent system,replaced rtabs, shocks, light tint on the windows, all fluids, coolant system refreshed, and will be prepping for a supercharger kit soon!

I realize I haven't posted in this thread.

Purchase Location: Portland, OR
    Purchase Date: March 25, 2015
    Price: $14,000 (Private party)
    Mileage at purchase: 49,364

I purchased my 2005 330Ci ZHP with Oriental Blue Metallic paint and Black leather interior from (technically) the second owner. The original owners sold it to the second owner the week before for $12,000 and he turned around and flipped the car to me. The car was up to date according to BMW's scheduled maintenance, but we all know how skimpy that can be. Otherwise the car was in great shape mechanically and aesthetically. It had been garaged all its life.

Paid too much for mine considering I'm already 3k into it and still have some things to tidy up.
    Year:2005
    Mileage: 125k
    Paid: $10,000

In my excuse, there were no ZHPs available within 400 miles of me in my preferred trim. Sunroof, alcantara, winter package,manual, Imola.

For the year and mileage I don't think it was a bad price. Considering the 3k that was spent then yeah it probably should've only been 9k for the car for all the work needed then.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

I'm sure I over paid for mine.

Bought September 2014, in New Jersey. Garaged all its life, wasn't driven in winter, interior was really clean and the rear seats hardly seem used... Black sapphire metallic with natural brown...

Year:2006
    Mileage: 95k
    Paid: $14,000

Since I bought it I replaced-
    Cooling system
    Diff bushings
    Sway bar end links
    Ccv
    Power steering pressure line
    Intake boots
    Koni yellows (haven't installed them yet)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

I bought mine in October 2014 I believe, SINGLE OWNER vehicle with insane documentation on all work done (most at dealer). Vehicle had euro tails, clear sides and fronts. Immaculate interior.

2005 jet black/black interior
    Mileage at time of purchase: 89,xxx
    Price paid: $14,500

considering how well the car was cared for and it was a one owner car, IF i did overpay, i didn't care.

as far as my first ZHP, purchased in 2011 and sold in early 2014. interior was in great shape, front bumper needed a respray (which it got), needed a DME update, and had a few very small dings which easily came out. very well taken care of car again mechanically and I roundabouts knew the owner who was notorious for well taken care of cars so buying it was an easy choice.

2004 grey/black interior
    Mileage at time of purchase: 88k
    Price paid: $13,000
    Mileage at time of sale: roughly 130k
    Price sold: $8.3k
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 07-21-2015 at 09:16 AM.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Purchase Location: Windsor, CT
    Purchase Date: July 20, 2015
    Price: $13,800 (Private party)
    Mileage at purchase: 57,xxx on engine, 78k on body

Imola / Alcantara / 6 MT.
    The car has 88k miles on it but the engine/clutch has only 57k(issue with engine @ 21k, bmw replaced it under warranty).
    Interior 9/10 Has alcantara with cold weather package with new tires.
    Exterior 9/10 Very small spidering from the lower front bumper's paint, hardly noticeable.
    Everything is stock sans the m3 upper strut bar, lowered on H&R Race springs.
    I feel I got a great deal because of if's condition. Of course I flew there, had 3 nights in hotels but only cost cc point, not $ so that could have been another $1k in expenses.

Last edited by 330i Lover; 07-29-2015 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Added photo

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast