Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Welcome. Great job being patient and waiting on the right car.

Best of luck with her.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Thanks guys!! I already have a few things in mind that I want to change though :P

[/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Gorgeous. One of the few cars I dig the nearly-murdered-out look on. Sweet buy!

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Murdered out = a car that is entirely black....

Sure the Porsche is nice. But that Corsair really caught my eye! It is perhaps the most beautiful airplane on the planet IMHO. Ever since I was a kid, I just fell in love with those gullwings.
    2004 Imola Red over Black Leather. 6-MT, Navigation, Cold Weather Pkg (the wife loves them seat warmers!), 3.46 Diff, UUC Short-Shift Kit, Tranny Mounts, CDV Delete and iPod mount.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGraphic View Post
    Sure the Porsche is nice. But that Corsair really caught my eye! It is perhaps the most beautiful airplane on the planet IMHO. Ever since I was a kid, I just fell in love with those gullwings.
    +1000 on the Corsair
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by AzkotikBMW View Post
    If I am thinking correctly about what you mean, the first thing I want to change is the rims, to either CSL's or the original style 135's that give it the true ZHP look.
    The wheels you have on there are probably the best looking aftermarket ones I've seen. I always dig BBS wheels on a BMW. If you going to do anything, I would either 'restore' it and go back to original OEM 135's or to a functionally lighter BBS wheel.

Just my 2 cents.

But I think it looks great just the way it is. If you DO sell the wheels you have on there now, how much??? LOL!

Johnny
    2004 Imola Red over Black Leather. 6-MT, Navigation, Cold Weather Pkg (the wife loves them seat warmers!), 3.46 Diff, UUC Short-Shift Kit, Tranny Mounts, CDV Delete and iPod mount.

2006 BMW 330CI ZHP
    Imola Red
    Purchase Location: Philadelphia, PA
    Purchase Date: January, 2011
    Price: $18,990
    Mileage at purchase: 58,000

This is the second 3 series that I have owned and FIRST ZHP! I will post pics this week.

Quote Originally Posted by E1022 View Post
    2006 BMW 330CI ZHP
    Imola Red
    Purchase Location: Philadelphia, PA
    Purchase Date: January, 2011
    Price: $18,990
    Mileage at purchase: 58,000

This is the second 3 series that I have owned and FIRST ZHP! I will post pics this week.
    Nice pickup!!!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks! Looked everywhere for a ZHP Coupe when I found this one and immediately fell in love with the Imola Red!

Some great looking ZHPs here and some awesome deals too! Prices have definitely come down some even in the 18 months I've had mine.

2004 ZHP coupe
    Imola Red/Black Leather
    Purchased 09/09 for $18,000 in Las Vegas with 70,000 miles
    ZCP, Alcantara wheel and boots, Black Cube, Adaptive Xenons

Someone mentioned Hill Descent Control on their car.......didn't know that was an option? Not that I'd need it living in North Dakota though.

Barry

Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast