Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Year: 2005
    Mileage: 55k
    Purchase Location: Houston, TX (10 hour drive from TN)
    Options: Everything you can possibly get from the factory. Black on black.
    Price: 18k

2003 BMW 330i Sedan w/ Performance Package
    Build Date: 04/2003
    Mileage: 56,016
    Purchase Date: August 2010
    Purchase Location: New York City
    Seller: Private
    Reason For Sale: Wife was pregnant and needed a bigger car, was waiting for pickup on a 2011 535i GT
    Purchase Price: $11,500
    Owner Generation: Im the third owner, previous owner purchased it as a CPO in March of 2006 with 28,000 miles. From the -----Carfax, it appeard the original owner lived in Boston, MA.
    Extra's With Purchase: Set of 4 Bridgestone Blizzak REVO1 Tires mounted on 16" ASA Sport Wheels (200 miles on set), set of -----wheel locks and keys, Pioneer Head-Unit, New set of Nankang Sport NSII Summer Tires on 18" OEM Style 135 wheels

Options: Performance Package (ZHP), sun roof, black cube trim, leather interior, 6spd manual, Harmon Kardon Stereo

Color: Titanium Silver/Grey Leather

Condition: Paint was in So-So shape, plenty of rock chips and some dull spots in clear coat (almost looked like it was rubbed with sand paper) / steering wheel was VERY worn (M3 tri-stitch coming soon) / some punk stole the lip spoiler, but the PO replaced it with a new OEM unpainted spoiler / both front and rear bumpers were slightly misaligned and there was spider-webbing in the clear coat / interior was in PERFECT condition (only some wear on the driver's side seat bolster) / wheels were in decent shape, it had average curb damage for its age and city life / Overall, the car was in decent shape for its age, but needed some work to be perfect

Mod's At Time of Purchase: Stock

Current Condition Of Car:
    Mileage: 57,600
    Mod's: Black grilles, LED interior lights
    Maintenance since purchase: Oil Sensor Switch, Red Line D4ATF in the Tranny, BMW Inspection II performed at Indy
    Future Mod's/Maintenance: M3 Tri-Stitch Steering Wheel / Clear Corners, Sides, and Tails / 20% Tint / OEM Bi-Xenon Retrofit / LED Angel Eyes / Front and Rear bumper respray / Full 2 Stage Paint Correction at detailer / refinish the 18" ZHP wheels / VANOS rebuild in the Spring / FCAB's in the Spring / Full Brake Overhaul with dustless pads / Cooling system overhaul (when needed)

Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase and loving every day with it

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

Purchase Location: Arlington, VA/Washington D.C.
    Purchase Date: May 18, 2009
    Price: $9500
    Mileage at purchase: 114,500
    Private party

Black Leather, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Xenons, H/K sound, Silver Grey A08 Exterior, Black Cube Trim, Alcantara Steering Wheel; previously CPO

I think I got a great deal. Since I bought the car, I've had the expansion tank start seeping and the valve cover gasket start leaking. I've done a bunch more maintenance (preventative) but I think the CPO combined with a fairly aggressive fluid flush interval kept my car in great shape. Only thing that really was wrong with it was the multitude of tiny little dings from being in D.C. Hardly any rock chips though.
    - Derek

Quote Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
    Purchase Location: Arlington, VA/Washington D.C.
    Purchase Date: May 18, 2009
    Price: $19500
    Mileage at purchase: 114,500
    Private party
    Fix'd...I feel better now...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

12.5k miles (...yeah )
    AW, Cold weather, Black cube, Alcantara w/ leather st. wheel, Xenons, HK
    Dinan Air Box and chip.

Paid $21k
    Bought near Minneapolis, MN, Private Party, Aug. 2010
    Last edited by Washburn; 12-09-2010 at 09:52 AM.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Anyone know how to get the retail price your car originally sold for and possibly what was actually paid for your car?

I have the actual window sticker that came with my car. However, the buyer may have negotiated something lower. I know what the price should have been, though.

Tampa, I recommend calling BMW USA and seeing if there is any way to get the sticker price as your car was configured.

Cool, thanks. I was just checking around and I don't think it can be lower than $40,000, unless maybe the zhp was the only option purchased. I'm putting together a folder with everything about the car, and I'll be keeping track of every cent I spend on it. Has anyone put together a chronological checklist of what needs to be replaced approximately at what mileage?

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Fix'd...I feel better now...
    Fix'd, ha you wish.
    - Derek

I recommend that you request Mike Miller's maintenance document. You can email him at: auspuf2002@aol.com

Tell him that you want the "Alternative Maintenance Schedule" document. In addition, ask him for the Battery Tender Plus and Storage FAQ.

Be sure you identify yourself with at least a first name. He's kind of quirky about people asking him for stuff without actually telling him who they are.

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast