Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    I have a 3 inch binder filled with all documents of the car. Each piece in a clear sheet protector and everything in chronological order. I have all ZHP magazine articles, including Bimmer magazine articles, and Car and Driver article, brochures from BMW as well as the original vehicle documentation from BMW (I know people)

People think I'm crazy, I respond...."yeah I am"

Thanks, Marcus. I think that kind of record keeping proving the maintenance level will hold a lot of weight when trying to resell it.

2005 ZHP

Year: 2005
    Mileage at purchase: 99,800
    Purchase Date: November 2010
    Purchase Location: Florida, FL car
    Current location: Nor-Cal
    Purchase Price: $13,500
    Options are ZHP, xenon, Mystic blue metallic, silver cube trim, black leather, leather wrapped wheel, 6mt.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Quote Originally Posted by adb1028 View Post
    2003 BMW 330i Sedan w/ Performance Package
    Build Date: 04/2003
    Mileage: 56,016
    Purchase Date: August 2010
    Purchase Location: New York City
    Seller: Private
    Reason For Sale: Wife was pregnant and needed a bigger car, was waiting for pickup on a 2011 535i GT
    Purchase Price: $11,500
    Owner Generation: Im the third owner, previous owner purchased it as a CPO in March of 2006 with 28,000 miles. From the -----Carfax, it appeard the original owner lived in Boston, MA.
    Extra's With Purchase: Set of 4 Bridgestone Blizzak REVO1 Tires mounted on 16" ASA Sport Wheels (200 miles on set), set of -----wheel locks and keys, Pioneer Head-Unit, New set of Nankang Sport NSII Summer Tires on 18" OEM Style 135 wheels

Options: Performance Package (ZHP), sun roof, black cube trim, leather interior, 6spd manual, Harmon Kardon Stereo

Color: Titanium Silver/Grey Leather

Condition: Paint was in So-So shape, plenty of rock chips and some dull spots in clear coat (almost looked like it was rubbed with sand paper) / steering wheel was VERY worn (M3 tri-stitch coming soon) / some punk stole the lip spoiler, but the PO replaced it with a new OEM unpainted spoiler / both front and rear bumpers were slightly misaligned and there was spider-webbing in the clear coat / interior was in PERFECT condition (only some wear on the driver's side seat bolster) / wheels were in decent shape, it had average curb damage for its age and city life / Overall, the car was in decent shape for its age, but needed some work to be perfect

Mod's At Time of Purchase: Stock

Current Condition Of Car:
    Mileage: 57,600
    Mod's: Black grilles, LED interior lights
    Maintenance since purchase: Oil Sensor Switch, Red Line D4ATF in the Tranny, BMW Inspection II performed at Indy
    Future Mod's/Maintenance: M3 Tri-Stitch Steering Wheel / Clear Corners, Sides, and Tails / 20% Tint / OEM Bi-Xenon Retrofit / LED Angel Eyes / Front and Rear bumper respray / Full 2 Stage Paint Correction at detailer / refinish the 18" ZHP wheels / VANOS rebuild in the Spring / FCAB's in the Spring / Full Brake Overhaul with dustless pads / Cooling system overhaul (when needed)

Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase and loving every day with it
    I thought 16" wheels didn't fit our cars cause of the bigger brakes.

I just think that was an extra the guy threw in...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Build date: 3/2004 MY 2004.
    Purchase location: Chicago, IL
    Purchase mileage: 74k
    Private Party Purchase
    Purchase date: 7/24/2010
    3rd Owner
    Purchase Price: 13.9k

The previous owner had it since 40k, where he had all major overhauls done with warranty. New brakes front and rear, new clutch, and coolant flush all done around 47k. I have since replaced throwout bearing, (trans still making some noise at idle, probably flywheel issue), no need to do anything except for replacing tires, regular maintenence since previous owner was not a "fanatic" and thermostat is sticking.

In the works will be a valve cover job in the spring along with vanos rebuild, coolant flush and pipes and pump replacement, fuel filter, and rear window seal replacement.(side note, has someone notices every bmw i've been in has the rear window seals give and make noise over bumps.) Minor scratches in paint which will be fixed in spring and swirls removed. Dr. Paint chip is super awesome since these cars are made to be highway queens and rock chips are inevitable. Keeping the chrome kidneys and everything stock. Currently car has 80.5k miles.

All of you guy's are just kids

2003 Imola Red
    Looks like I'm the longest owner at this point
    It will be 4 years the day before Christmas, and it's received TLC for all of it's life
    2nd owner
    Production Date: 2003/07
    Retail Date: 11/13/2003
    Purchase date 12/23/2006
    Mileage: 28,090.4
    $29.495.00 @1.5% financing
    GANLEY BMW
    Middleburg Heights, OH 44130 "Cleveland"

Dealer pick

11-2010

Last edited by 3ZHPGUY; 03-08-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Imola red. Best color ever.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    2003 Imola Red
    Looks like I'm the longest owner at this point
    It will be 4 years the day before Christmas, and it's received TLC for all of it's life
    2nd owner
    Production Date: 2003/07
    Retail Date: 11/13/2003
    Purchase date 12/23/2006
    Mileage: 28,090.4
    $27.000.00 @1.5% financing
    GANLEY BMW
    Middleburg Heights, OH 44130 "Cleveland"

Dealer pick

11-2010

Sigh and I thought it as going to be me

Quote Originally Posted by gr330zhp View Post
    I have a 3 inch binder filled with all documents of the car. Each piece in a clear sheet protector and everything in chronological order. I have all ZHP magazine articles, including Bimmer magazine articles, and Car and Driver article, brochures from BMW as well as the original vehicle documentation from BMW (I know people)

People think I'm crazy, I respond...."yeah I am"
    It must be the color or something,

I have quite a bit of that stuff too. I also keep a log of everything including every tank of gas since I picked the car up. The gas log includes current mileage, trip mileage, reset every fill, gallons to three places xx.xxx, date and brand. I only burn Shell Vpower, unless I'm out of town and can't find it.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast