Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    '04 with 182k mi. paid $5500 with a new set of mounted Blizzak snow tires included. I too estimate ~$1k needed. (of course I'll spend more than that on "optional items"...

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Very nice, congrats. Did you introduce yourself (and your car) in the new members section?
    Not yet...but I plan to!

One of the higher prices paid, but I wanted it, so...

2006 6MT Coupe in Titanium Silver. Full and complete history, no accidents or claims, with 23,000 miles. Mint.

$16,500 USD ($18200 CDN)

Quote Originally Posted by Fronnzy View Post
    One of the higher prices paid, but I wanted it, so...

2006 6MT Coupe in Titanium Silver. Full and complete history, no accidents or claims, with 23,000 miles. Mint.

$16,500 USD ($18200 CDN)
    That seems like a steal to me! Congrats!

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Purchase Location: Alamogordo, NM
    Purchase Date: May 24th, 2014
    Price: $11k
    Mileage at purchase: 87k
    Local family owned dealer

My car was a one owner car that was ordered from BMW while the original owner was stationed in Germany. Most of the modifications were installed by the original owner and I was able to obtain a complete service and mod history from the PO shortly after buying the car.

It's the first car I've ever "bought not built" I suppose but I don't consider that a bad thing in this case. She was modded tastefully and quality work was done so I've no complaints. And I must admit that even though I didn't build it, it's nice not to bust my knuckles and bill fold modding another car again lol. The PO set me up very well though, even walked me through the build list, and informed me that it was in preparation for the stage 1 AA supercharger kit.

After getting back to the states he and his wife had a new child so he sold the ZHP for something bigger. However, I promised him that I'd take care of her and that we'd still team up to take her to track days and I still contact him for help sometimes. It's a great car and I'm lucky to have it.
    Last edited by Fenrir; 09-02-2014 at 03:07 AM. Reason: typo

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Quote Originally Posted by OtterEffect View Post
    That seems like a steal to me! Congrats!

Thanks. I love those wheels, man. They are on my shopping list. There are a few things on the list now, but I have to move slow and steady, so as not to alert the wife.

Hi-

Bought my 04 sedan for $13.5, had 63K on it at that time, now has 74K

It was the first and only BMW I ever looked into buying, was a total fluke.

Quote Originally Posted by Fronnzy View Post
    Thanks. I love those wheels, man. They are on my shopping list. There are a few things on the list now, but I have to move slow and steady, so as not to alert the wife.
    Thanks! I love em let me warn you though, this list you speak of... Will never... Ever... Stop... Growing

Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

2005 Jet Black 330i

Purchase Location: Springfield, MO

Purchase Date: June 11th, 2014

Price: $11.5k

Mileage at purchase: 74k

Had a cracked windshield and minor paint defects. Got the windshield replaced for $220, paint I'm going to live with until next spring.
    -Nate

2005 330i zhp - Sold

Current whips:
    2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Starting to get the zhp itch again already...

2003 Black Sapphire Metallic ZHP sedan

Purchase location: Annapolis, MD

Purchase date: 10/3/14

Price: $6k

Mileage: 150k

Car is going to need some attention. Not bad overall and should be mechanically sound. I thought I got a good deal, but seeing well sorted examples in this thread for 6-8k have me thinking twice. I'm going to ask this in my intro thread as well, but any advice on removing a clear bra that has been baked on after years of sitting outside in the sun? Heat gun isn't doing the trick

Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast