Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yj4x4 View Post
    Put down Coupe as there is no option for convertible.
    added convertible and fixed your entry.

I guess I should post in here since I never did.

Last year I paid 14,500 for a 2004 Imola and beige sedan, 6mt, 86k miles.

The car was very clean and well maintained with a few well-chosen mods. It wasn't a bargain but I was willing to pay a premium to get a car that needed nothing.
    Current: 2011 E92 M3 l 6 Speed Manual l Lemans Blue l Palladium Silver Leather l Bone Stock

Previous: 2004 330i Imola ZHP l 6 Speed Manual l Sand Beige Leather l Black Cube l VMR V703s l Koni Yellows
    AFE CAI l TRS Bi-Xenons l Adjustable Front & Rear Sway Bars l MFactory Helical 3.38 LSD

I never posted here before.

2005 IR sedan bought in Feb-2015 with 138,000 miles. Paid $9,100.
    At time of purchase, the car needed 2 rear tires and parking brake adjustment.
    Other than that, very clean car in great shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenanigans View Post
    This may get buried but I thought I would give it a shot anyways. As I'm doing research for my purchase I want to see what others are paying so I came here but it's a pain to dig through the 60+ pages mixed with good data and comments. So, being the nerd that I am I made google form that can be filled out so that we can collect the data all in one place.

I've also made a fun plot that once people start entering data will plot purchase price vs. miles at purchase. I could make more but I thought it was a good place to start.
    The chart can be found here.

So, if a few of you want to test it out please do. Link to the form is http://goo.gl/forms/2iW70BOs5x

If you simply want to see the data collected, go here.

Let me know what you think.
    Feel free to start a new thread and I'll sticky it. Great idea.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Shenanigans View Post
    This may get buried but I thought I would give it a shot anyways. As I'm doing research for my purchase I want to see what others are paying so I came here but it's a pain to dig through the 60+ pages mixed with good data and comments. So, being the nerd that I am I made google form that can be filled out so that we can collect the data all in one place.

I've also made a fun plot that once people start entering data will plot purchase price vs. miles at purchase. I could make more but I thought it was a good place to start.
    The chart can be found here.

So, if a few of you want to test it out please do. Link to the form is http://goo.gl/forms/2iW70BOs5x

If you simply want to see the data collected, go here.

Let me know what you think.
    I was just thinking about this! Very cool idea. I'd love to see what correlation there is between all the different factors.

EDIT: It would also be nice to see if you could add other factors like number of owners, interior, packages, etc with "unknown" or "N/A" options for each. I just like comprehensive data

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Feel free to start a new thread and I'll sticky it. Great idea.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Done - Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I was just thinking about this! Very cool idea. I'd love to see what correlation there is between all the different factors.

EDIT: It would also be nice to see if you could add other factors like number of owners, interior, packages, etc with "unknown" or "N/A" options for each. I just like comprehensive data
    I don't disagree, do you think having to put in all that data would discourage folks from filling out the form?

I don't think so, at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    04 Imola Red / Alcantara / 6 MT
    Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

Hard to say. The "Unknown" or "N/A" options gives them a way out if they're feeling lazy. Most of the guys here probably know most of that info and are far from lazy.

Purchase date: 8/20/15
    Purchase Price: $6,995
    Year: 2004
    Transmission: Auto
    Exterior: Black
    Interior Black leather/black cube
    Miles: 136k
    Options:
    Xenon, Heated Seats, Harmon Kardon, Rain Sensor, Folding back seats
    Last edited by DKnowltronics; 08-24-2015 at 05:53 AM. Reason: price...

Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast