Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    HiFiGuy, I'd check out Lightstream loans. I'm in the process of buying my ZHP with them and they're offering reasonable rates (market minimum to 5%). Haven't balked at the price yet which is admittedly high for a ZHP but the loan hasn't closed yet. Will let you know if anything changes.

Hickatew - nice site but mofos tack on an extra 2% to the rate if it's from a private seller. Yowzers

NYRhockey yeah? missed that bit of fine print. I ended up getting a rate of 4.34%, not terrible all things considered (13 yr old car, considerably north of market value, etc.)

HiFiGuy - they did end up adjusting the Loan Amount to the top-end of what they considered the value of this car ($11k and some change). I had to call them and explain the additional packages the car came with as well as the aftermarket modifications (its a DINAN 3 car) to get them to agree to the Loan Amount I originally asked for. Alls good now though! Fully approved, ready to send funds.

Quote Originally Posted by hickatew View Post
    NYRhockey yeah? missed that bit of fine print. I ended up getting a rate of 4.34%, not terrible all things considered (13 yr old car, considerably north of market value, etc.)

HiFiGuy - they did end up adjusting the Loan Amount to the top-end of what they considered the value of this car ($11k and some change). I had to call them and explain the additional packages the car came with as well as the aftermarket modifications (its a DINAN 3 car) to get them to agree to the Loan Amount I originally asked for. Alls good now though! Fully approved, ready to send funds.
    Nice work.

Some lenders work specifically with enthusiast cars so gotta seek them out. Woodside is one I've used in the auto industry before.

One of the 2 reasons I didn't get back into a ZHP after selling my M3 was the local credit union I'd been using for my cars since I got my first ZHP in 2011 was bought out by a bigger national CU. My old rates were never more than a 4.5% on all my E46s and the E90/E91. I'd done 5 used auto loans with them in 5 years. They got bought out the month after getting my E90 M3 so I worked with the local branch that time again. When I inquired this time with the new national based CU that absorbed them, they wanted 13.99% because of the age of the car.

No thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

If you go to their used car loans section they have a drop down with different options and a rates table below

Name:  rates 2.png
Views: 952
Size:  107.0 KBName:  rates.png
Views: 939
Size:  117.3 KB

I've used lightstream a few times now - quick & easy - it's technically unsecured, so no lein and you get the title - rates are starting to go up
    2006 330Cic | Monaco Blue on Natural Brown | 6MT ZHP ZPP ZCP NAVI

Purchase location: Portland, OR
    Purchase date: Oct 2017
    Year: 2004 convertible
    Transmission: 6-speed manual
    Price: $10,900
    Mileage at purchase: 42,431
    Exterior color: Silver grey
    Interior color: Black
    Exterior: 9/10
    Interior: 9/10 a few scratches here and there on black cube trim, alcantara steering wheel is pretty rough so I will recover it eventually. Shift knob was that glossy/worn look but I have already swapped in a brand new shift knob. Center console cupholders were flaking so I have ordered replacement.
    Issues: Adaptive headlights appear to be faulty, as the green light to the left of the headlight switch flashes when in Auto mode. Had no idea what that meant but noticed several on-going drivers flashing their brights at me when driving home at night, so I have an aiming problem too. This will be an expensive fix most likely. SES light came on during drive home and haven't had a chance to pull codes yet. Car has a clean Carfax history, though it shows 5 prior owners (so I am #6).

Quote Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
    Purchase location: Portland, OR
    Purchase date: Oct 2017
    Year: 2004 convertible
    Transmission: 6-speed manual
    Price: $10,900
    Mileage at purchase: 42,431
    Exterior color: Silver grey
    Exterior: 9/10
    Interior: 9/10 a few scratches here and there on black cube trim, alcantara steering wheel is pretty rough so I will recover it eventually. Shift knob was that glossy/worn look but I have already swapped in a brand new shift knob. Center console cupholders were flaking so I have ordered replacement.
    Issues: Adaptive headlights appear to be faulty, as the green light to the left of the headlight switch flashes when in Auto mode. Had no idea what that meant but noticed several on-going drivers flashing their brights at me when driving home at night, so I have an aiming problem too. This will be an expensive fix most likely. SES light came on during drive home and haven't had a chance to pull codes yet. Car has a clean Carfax history, though it shows 5 prior owners (so I am #6).
    It shouldn't be too expensive if you source a used set from a junkyard somewhere. They shouldn't be hard to find.

I wouldn't read into too many owners. My father's 330Ci coupe had 4 owners and 29k miles.

Thumbs up

Purchase location: Diamond Bar, CA
    Purchase date: 11/2017
    Year: 4/2004 build
    Transmission: AT
    Price: $3,500
    Mileage at purchase: 99,721
    Exterior color: Alpine White
    Exterior: 8.5-9/10 (light oxidation, can be easily buffed out, and 1 very slight "crease/dent" about 1" long, barely visible). No curb rash.
    Interior: 9/10 (passenger and rear seats are like new; driver's seat has minimal wear but looks very good; all leather still supple)
    Options: Xenon head lights, moonroof, leather interior.
    Background: 1-owner car; PO had second car; parked outdoors, but always under car cover; overheated on fwy, towed, I think he drove it after it cooled down.
    Issues: Over-heat leading to blown head gasket. Coolant in cyl 3 & 4. Will replace engine.

Link with some photos

This 2003 ZHP 6MT sedan with 135k miles sold on bat for $7,500 (12/19/2017):

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003-bmw-330i-zhp-4/
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast