Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 691 to 699 of 699

Thread: BMW 330 ZHP Prices -- How Much Did You Pay?

  1. #691
    2006 330Ci Convertible
    12 years of detailed repair records and history
    81K miles
    Auto Transmission
    Titanium Silver/Black Alcantra and cloth Interior

    three tires matched - one of these things was not like the others.
    Steering wheel volume controls not working
    Scrapes on front air dam corners only

    Otherwise amazing condition
    Craigslist ask was $9800, purchased at $7200!
    2006 BMW 330Cic ZHP
    No Mods - yet.
    all original survivor - 81K miles
    Purchased 8/19/2020


  2. #692
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPerUp View Post
    2006 330Ci Convertible
    12 years of detailed repair records and history
    81K miles
    Auto Transmission
    Titanium Silver/Black Alcantra and cloth Interior

    three tires matched - one of these things was not like the others.
    Steering wheel volume controls not working
    Scrapes on front air dam corners only

    Otherwise amazing condition
    Craigslist ask was $9800, purchased at $7200!
    Congrats! Nice negotiating, what was your tactic to get 26% off asking price?

  3. #693
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Baltimore Area
    Posts
    24
    Dumped my daily driven 83K mile 2013 MB C3004M for 2004 6MT ZHP Coupe, Titanium Silver, Black Cube/Montana leather. 103K miles. This will be daily driven. First e46, but not my first BMW, had an e34 525i that I sold to my BMW mechanic's client at 245K miles.

    Drove it from outside Little Rock to my home outside Baltimore just under 3 weeks ago. Almost 1300 miles through AR, TN, KY, WV, and MD and no issues with the car or unexpected meetings with the local police. Thanks Waze/V1!

    Hunted for and secured 2+ cases of bourbon along the way. Thinking very seriously about getting a personalized plate to commemorate it... Maybe BRBNRNR, WSKYRNR, or something along those lines.

    Discovered it had the factory Bluetooth (it still sucks), the full compliment of manuals including the radio code (!!), and a mysteriously working but nobody knows who's paying for it XM/Sirius system. (!!) Previous owner installed Ebay headers.

    Came on CSL-type 19" wheels with brand new Michelin rubber. I'm planning on rolling the fenders to stop the rubbing if I can't secure Style 135s for a reasonable price soon.

    Normal wear on the interior, will be having a professional conditioning and exterior detail done within the next month.

    Carfax reported minor damage to the passenger side fender about 12 years ago with the original owner, but no noticeable issues. Previous owner was unaware and had no info. None of us can detect any noticeable gap issues or alignment on the fender or hood.

    My BMW mechanic looked it over once I got back here and was overall impressed with it.

    Carfax showed it was a TX sold car and spent most of its life there with a stop in TN before it landed in AR.

    Shows some typical Sunbelt wear on the rubber bits- Windshield cowl and rear window seals were dry rotted. Typical Alcantara steering wheel degradation. Has some bugs with the GM5, but I have one on hand waiting a reflash to correct. Steering wheel is eventually getting sent to Coby for a wrap but I'm knocking out the mechanical issues first. PA Soft just got here today so hopefully that GM5 will be corrected this weekend.

    PPI showed a suspected filter gasket leak and slight PS pump reservoir leak, though i have been checking the PS every few days and it hasn't dipped at all. Overall the BMW shop that did the PPI and my guy were all very impressed by its condition.

    Just replaced the windshield cowl, the filter gasket, and did a full service today. Flushed engine oil and treated with Lubrimoly Ceracoat, new coils, plugs, belts. Sent a sample of the old oil (seller said it was Lubrimoly 5w30) to Blackstone for analysis. Tomorrow I'll be replacing the PS reservoir and the hoses, and the fuel filter if the weather permits. Not having a garage to work in is a PITA.

    Oil in this change is 5w30 Pentosin, mostly because FCPEuro had the oil change kit with the filter. :P

    Fortunately for me, a previous owner replaced the filter cap with an ECS aluminum billet cap. I HATE the old plastic ones. I mean, how hard is it for BMW to have put a normal sized nut on top of the thing and make it out of metal??

    Paid $8000.

    My mechanic thinks it was a fair price, and overall I'm thrilled with the car. The fact that I can turn a wrench on it (and have been) and drive it daily is icing on the cake. I forgot how much fun BMW's are to drive, especially analog 3's.

  4. #694
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    9,530
    Sounds like a good deal at that price!

  5. #695
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    6,144
    Congrats, sounds like a solid car. Please help me to understand ... BRBNRNR, WSKYRNR ?
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    150,000 miles

  6. #696
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    22841
    Posts
    9,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Dumped my daily driven 83K mile 2013 MB C3004M for 2004 6MT ZHP Coupe, Titanium Silver, Black Cube/Montana leather. 103K miles. This will be daily driven. First e46, but not my first BMW, had an e34 525i that I sold to my BMW mechanic's client at 245K miles.

    Drove it from outside Little Rock to my home outside Baltimore just under 3 weeks ago. Almost 1300 miles through AR, TN, KY, WV, and MD and no issues with the car or unexpected meetings with the local police. Thanks Waze/V1!

    Hunted for and secured 2+ cases of bourbon along the way. Thinking very seriously about getting a personalized plate to commemorate it... Maybe BRBNRNR, WSKYRNR, or something along those lines.

    Discovered it had the factory Bluetooth (it still sucks), the full compliment of manuals including the radio code (!!), and a mysteriously working but nobody knows who's paying for it XM/Sirius system. (!!) Previous owner installed Ebay headers.

    Came on CSL-type 19" wheels with brand new Michelin rubber. I'm planning on rolling the fenders to stop the rubbing if I can't secure Style 135s for a reasonable price soon.

    Normal wear on the interior, will be having a professional conditioning and exterior detail done within the next month.

    Carfax reported minor damage to the passenger side fender about 12 years ago with the original owner, but no noticeable issues. Previous owner was unaware and had no info. None of us can detect any noticeable gap issues or alignment on the fender or hood.

    My BMW mechanic looked it over once I got back here and was overall impressed with it.

    Carfax showed it was a TX sold car and spent most of its life there with a stop in TN before it landed in AR.

    Shows some typical Sunbelt wear on the rubber bits- Windshield cowl and rear window seals were dry rotted. Typical Alcantara steering wheel degradation. Has some bugs with the GM5, but I have one on hand waiting a reflash to correct. Steering wheel is eventually getting sent to Coby for a wrap but I'm knocking out the mechanical issues first. PA Soft just got here today so hopefully that GM5 will be corrected this weekend.

    PPI showed a suspected filter gasket leak and slight PS pump reservoir leak, though i have been checking the PS every few days and it hasn't dipped at all. Overall the BMW shop that did the PPI and my guy were all very impressed by its condition.

    Just replaced the windshield cowl, the filter gasket, and did a full service today. Flushed engine oil and treated with Lubrimoly Ceracoat, new coils, plugs, belts. Sent a sample of the old oil (seller said it was Lubrimoly 5w30) to Blackstone for analysis. Tomorrow I'll be replacing the PS reservoir and the hoses, and the fuel filter if the weather permits. Not having a garage to work in is a PITA.

    Oil in this change is 5w30 Pentosin, mostly because FCPEuro had the oil change kit with the filter.

    Fortunately for me, a previous owner replaced the filter cap with an ECS aluminum billet cap. I HATE the old plastic ones. I mean, how hard is it for BMW to have put a normal sized nut on top of the thing and make it out of metal??

    Paid $8000.

    My mechanic thinks it was a fair price, and overall I'm thrilled with the car. The fact that I can turn a wrench on it (and have been) and drive it daily is icing on the cake. I forgot how much fun BMW's are to drive, especially analog 3's.
    Welcome. Any pictures to share?

    Btw love the username

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

    His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

    Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

  7. #697
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    9,530
    Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Congrats, sounds like a solid car. Please help me to understand ... BRBNRNR, WSKYRNR ?
    Bourbon runner / whiskey runner is my guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Btw love the username

  8. #698
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    20
    Nice find and great trip story. Sounds like a solid deal with a few of the typical and relatively inexpensive fixes. Enjoy!

    ______________________________________________
    2003 BMW 330i - ZHP - Imola Red II - 6MT Sedan
    ______________________________________________

  9. #699
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Baltimore Area
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Bourbon runner / whiskey runner is my guess.
    We have a bingo! Also kicking around something using e46 or ZHP.

    Thanks for all the kind replies. Shot this at the Willett Distillery on the run back. Even with rush hour traffic, I love driving this car.

    Name:  120096874_3470798889610222_8898811934539190000_n.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  77.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970

Similar Threads

  1. Spacer prices
    By Oli77 in forum Suspension
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 02:44 PM
  2. See? Beast Coast has higher prices....
    By danewilson77 in forum BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale (vehicles only)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 09:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •