Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

KW V1 Coilovers & Cusco Strut Bar build and Review Thread - BMW 330i ZHP

And so the install begins......

Packaging is amazing. Very well thought out. Directions.....are useless.....but that's normal.

Side by side comparison of FK Silverline X and KW V1's. I found it interesting that the coil setups are exactly opposite to one another. Other noted differences. Front spring perches (adjustment rings) are metal on the FK's and consist of 2 rings that lock together, while the KW's are a composite material....and fastened in place with a set screw.

Endlinks are included. Endlinks that are included are Beast. Made in Germany. Back side hold nut is very easy to get to which is very nice.

New

Old

Fronts are done.

Fronts took me 2 hours 45 minutes...taking my time and training Walker as I went.

Cusco strut bar was a simple install. Very elegant and sporty in design. Adds a splash of bling under the hood to go with AFE intake.

Moving to rears tomorrow. Wiped out.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Just a suggestion but, you'll probably want to start out with the fronts all the way at the lowest setting.

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post

Just a suggestion but, you'll probably want to start out with the fronts all the way at the lowest setting.
    LOL.....sure
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

In for moar pics..................... now now now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GL with the install!!!!!!!!! Please give us a blow by blow!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

KW V1 Coilovers & Cusco Strut Bar build and Review Thread - BMW 330i ZHP

Awesome! Not done yet? Teaser thread not authorized. . Must have live install updates.

In for moar. This is one of the coilovers I can use on the touring.

BlackBerry. Tapatalk.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Dane, you could be the first mafia member to live broadcast your install via webcam!

Make it happen!

Yep. We could embed a link here on the site. Stream it via JustinTV.

I'm sitting here with a beer, ready to watch and no link. And that is what I do best, drink beer and watch other people work.

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post

Eli....were you serious? I set it to same height as FK's and I gots gap. I am readjusting now.....Spose I will get some relaxation after 5k miles or so though.

Pics update in initial post.

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Yep. We could embed a link here on the site. Stream it via JustinTV.
    +1 but do eeettt USTREAM, they gotz tigerblood. Great idea.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast