Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Just received my KW's today. I ended up buying OEM FSM and RSM as well as re-enforcement kits. I also purchased Z4M front and rear bushings with limiters. Going to tackle this all at once so that I can align it just once. Can't wait..hope I'm not disappointed in these coilovers!

2004 ZHP Sedan | Jet Black : Natural Brown : 6MT : OEM Navi : TRS Xenon retrofit : Khoalty Angel Eyes : Homelink retrofit : BMW Performance Intake|SSK : BC Coilovers : Z4M FCABs and RTABs : StopTech Cross-Drilled Rotors : Motorsport Hardware Stud Kit and 12mm Spacers : Kinesis K28

2004 B6 A4 Ultrasport Arctic White : Black : 1.8T : Quattro : 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by TWong1200 View Post
    Just received my KW's today. I ended up buying OEM FSM and RSM as well as re-enforcement kits. I also purchased Z4M front and rear bushings with limiters. Going to tackle this all at once so that I can align it just once. Can't wait..hope I'm not disappointed in these coilovers!
    Good idea on all at once. Looking forward to your review.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Dane - can you tell me how much thread space you have on your coilovers? I like the height of your car and I'm looking for a baseline to start with when I install mine this week. Any suggestions?

2004 ZHP Sedan | Jet Black : Natural Brown : 6MT : OEM Navi : TRS Xenon retrofit : Khoalty Angel Eyes : Homelink retrofit : BMW Performance Intake|SSK : BC Coilovers : Z4M FCABs and RTABs : StopTech Cross-Drilled Rotors : Motorsport Hardware Stud Kit and 12mm Spacers : Kinesis K28

Fronts are bottomed. Rear at at about 3/4" from bottom of perch.

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

To clarify, rear perch sits on top of spring. So 3/4 from bottom meaning you still have a lot of space to go lower?

Do you have the helper springs up front installed?

Can you post the most recent photo you have of your car please?

Autozone.com
    Helper springs are installed. Yes. I have space to go lower in the rear. My current setup and the dimensions given, are not for the stance in my sig. That was on FK's.

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678