Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Haven't checked in here for a while, but today I bought...

A full inspection II package from Turner motorsport. Not a bad deal IMO. 7 quarts of oil, oil filter, fuel filter, spark plugs, brake fluid, gear oil, transmission fluid, air filter, and cabin air filter.. Im pretty excited to run all the new fluids and filters through her. I already have a K&N air filter though, so if anyone wants a OEM replacement filter for the cost of shipping (or free pickup) let me know...

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-10...-package.aspx\

Also debating getting rid of my Rokkor coil-overs. They perform well, but I cant stand the noise of the rear coils binding against each other over large bumps. The ZHP deserves some H&Rs...

What's up, welcome back. Nice purchase, good way to keep your car running well.

looks good! I need to order my inspection II stuff in the next 5k miles. But that will be another 10 months or so since I hardly drive mine

Welcome back! Sounds like a bag of goodies! Post up the filter in the classified section (along with where you live) and someone will get it. And, I have H and R touring cup kit...and love it.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David