Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

I think we've got the official badge for everyone worked out, so I'll help convert avatars to sport said badge. I've already done a few, some of which have the slightest bit of the edge of the circle chopped off. If you guys are happy with those, cool; if not, re-post the raw avatar image you want here so I can redo it more carefully. Your avatars have all changed so I can't get your originals back, as it changes in all your posts.
    Also anyone who hasn't had it added yet either pm me or post it here. Keep in mind if your images aren't bigger than 125x125 I have to add space to fill that up because the badge needs the extra space to be well defined. I'll be adding in the color of the background the avatar sits on on this forum and then hang the badge on the edge (see Mtnman's avatar). The illusion will only work if the background is that exact color, so this may not work on other forums as well. For bf.c our avatars will scale perfectly as they allow 116x116, but they won't scale it for you; it has to be changed prior to upload there. As long as your avatar on here is how you want it, I can make that change in about 3 seconds and pop out a new one. Again pm me or post in this forum. It's hard to keep track of multiple versions of multiple images, so toss all avatar modification stuff in here.
    If anyone else uses photoshop and wants the psd for the badge, it is here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rx2p6a...mafiabadge.psd

Good stuff, thanks man!
    now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late,Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even thank her." ~W.C. Fields
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout
    Click on signature to add me on Facebook!

Thanks for the hookup!
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Please badge me.....

Right between the cash...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yours turned out pretty well, dane. Centered, blacked the top half, color matched the bottom, badge over the cash, voila:

I likey....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Can you do mine with this picture?
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

pyre -

I like it, but I would rather use this if you can resize it

I think it looks more dynamic...
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Not a problem, I'll hook you up when I get out of work this morning.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast