Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

ZHPMafia.com Is Now Tapatalk Enabled

If you don't have the app, you should look into it. I just installed it on my iPad. Very nice. Easy to use. It was $2.99. Worth it.

Thanks, Kayger (Keith), for suggesting that we install it on the site. Very worthwhile.

I just looked at it on the blackberry. Free app, and works great. My productivity level is going to fall off a cliff now! Thanks a lot Keith! lol.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Sure thing. Thanks for being so responsive and getting it set up so quickly.

That's what makes this such a great forum.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Oh, great. I will have to install it on my Blackberry too. Productivity plummeting. Woot woot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    I just looked at it on the blackberry. Free app, and works great. My productivity level is going to fall off a cliff now! Thanks a lot Keith! lol.
    Lol. Join the club. I've got to get up in 5 1/2 hours and instead of sleeping I'm tapping away on the phone...
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Sure thing. Thanks for being so responsive and getting it set up so quickly.

That's what makes this such a great forum.
    You're welcome, Keith.

One thing I do know, even though I don't know jack about Photoshop and stuff like that, is how to provide good customer service. I learned a lot from running a very successful blog site. I've taken all of the things I learned there and applied them here.

Be responsive to your readers/users/members -- and their needs -- and the site will thrive.

Anyhow, keep the suggestions coming. We're just getting started.

Lol. Join the club. I've got to get up in 5 1/2 hours and instead of sleeping I'm tapping away on the phone...
    We'll be here in the morning. Get some sleep, K.

I'll be up about the same time. Now that zhpM is everywhere I am, I'll talk with u about the 6am time frame
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    I'll be up about the same time. Now that zhpM is everywhere I am, I'll talk with u about the 6am time frame
    Lol- sounds like a plan. Night all.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Meanwhile, I will be busy until about 3am eastern. You guys will be waking up when I've been in bed for a few hours.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast